Sign in to follow this  
mr.carrow

"Best Fans In The World"

Grant is right, “best fans in the world” not any more. All I hear is moaning from start to finish. Why would better players want to sign for a club with such poor fans? We will be lucky if our better players want to stay!

I hope most of you don’t renew your tickets, the club would be better off without you.

The commitment is shown by the attendances.  Despite the standard of play we still attend.  I wanted to shout yesterday but the only comments I could think of were not of a positive nature so I decided to say very little.  I do not believe in booing or insulting players.  Either I am going deaf or the chants are becoming increasingly incomprehensible and even On the Ball City now has a tune that was unknown in my youth.  I too am frustrated at the increasingly negative and hostile atmosphere at Carrow Road.  The crowds generally restive disposition and the players lack of confidence and motivation seem to be feeding off of each other.  We both need something to break the cycle.  I WANT to support and be proud of my team, I believe PG needs time to settle in and I believe the board have the interests of the club at heart but we need something in return.  Leadership on the pitch would start, someone to roll up their sleeves a la Big Dunc or Trevor Hockey and show is they care.  Words in the press are cheap, we need to see for ourselves.

I believe the PG''s comments were ill advised but at least it shows passion in the man.  Perhaps he could practise what he preaches though nb ''I don''t believe in playing players out of position''.  Hucks yesterday for example?  I would excuse most of the rest as, especially in mid-field and up front (Up front! do I really mean our one man strike force!!!) I don''t think we have found their correct positions.

Last weekend 3,000 City fans went to support the team and all they got was a gutless pathetic performance!  Inspite of this, over 20,000 fans went to the next home game, and all they get is exactly the same garbage!

NCFC fans are the best in the world and they, and the club, deserve better!

We are a total Disgrace

• We take take the best part of 3,000 away fans everywhere despite being located at least an hour from a moterway.
  • We regularly fill up the ground, in a spell where football attendances everywhere are dwindling.
  • (i dont know the exact figures) but A huge percent of our attendance is made up of committed season ticket holders.
  • We get an underved draw with Hull, and keep the level of boos to a minumum.
  • We are a shit team, with shit players, and so we are meant to be overjoyed.

A disgrace, The players and yoursfelf are a disgrace

The players on big salary''s arent committed, and passioante enough to perform and the manager blames the players and couldnt see a bad pass yesterday if it knocked him on thehead.]

If you didnt like Yesterday Peter, i reckopn Tuesday might be an experience!

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

NCFC fans are the best in the world and they, and the club, deserve better!

[/quote]

You''ve been fooled by Delia''s spin, too. No - we''re not the best fans in the world. Not by a long shot.

Grant was bang out of line though.

[quote user="mr.carrow"]

Grant is right, “best fans in the world” not any more. All I hear is moaning from start to finish. Why would better players want to sign for a club with such poor fans? We will be lucky if our better players want to stay!

I hope most of you don’t renew your tickets, the club would be better off without you.

[/quote]

This is just as worrying as Grant''s outburst......a ''fan'' who still believes the sky is blue above CR.....and it is all the fault of those around him who dare to moan. Were you actually there?

What hope have we got when sheep like this continue to believe everything they hear from the CR spin machine?.....and Delia Smith and Co. can still sell out CR with such a shambles on the pitch......Time to get real guys......we''re up the creek without a paddle.

[quote user="mr.carrow"]

[/quote]Garbage.

[quote user="cluckaduck"]

This is just as worrying as Grant''s outburst......a ''fan'' who still believes the sky is blue above CR.....and it is all the fault of those around him who dare to moan. Were you actually there?

[/quote]I was, and yes, we were dire for the most part.The players were dire, but the support was also dire. No getting away from it, the atmoshpere was rubbish. If games are won or lost on level of support shown, then we robbed Hull by getting a point out of it.That said, the only players who should be paid after that performance are Dublin, Earnshaw and Gallagher. The rest were a shambles.But why everyone''s getting upset about Grant I don''t know, you poor sensitive little petals. He simply told the truth. Our performance as supporters was no better than the rubbish we saw on the pitch.

When it comes to season ticket renewal time, the club will tell us we''re be the betterer bestest bloomin'' fans in the whole of the bestest universe.

We are being taken for GRANTed.........

I eagerly await the damage limitation exercise that will be forthcoming before Tuesday.

"I was mis-quoted" etc, etc.

the poor fans who shell out £400+ on season tickets.

the poor fans who travelled to Stoke to see us totally humiliated.

the poor fans embarassed last week at ipswich.

the poor fans who the club publicised travel from all over the country to watch one inept performance after another.

if we don''t renew out tickets the club will have less revenue and more excuses to spend f*** all on building a team, how would the team be better off for that?

How about the disgraceful 2,000 fans that travelled to Port Vale on a miserable october Day to watch the crap we saw then.

[quote user="cluckaduck"][quote user="mr.carrow"]

[/quote]

What hope have we got when sheep like this continue to believe everything they hear from the CR spin machine?.....and Delia Smith and Co. can still sell out CR with such a shambles on the pitch......Time to get real guys......we''re up the creek without a paddle.

[/quote]

If you put it into context that results have picked up under Grants helm then perhaps you may see his frustration. The fans have not picked up on the back of the results and he has a point.

Yes a disgrace is too strong a word but then against the teams like Hull when you know you are going to get a good hard scrap and also be lucky to be trying to outsing a 1,000 away fans there should be no excuse.

We are beggining to sound (or should that be not sound) like the prawn brigade at Man U or the caviar munchers at Chelsea. Turn up - expect the best possible performance week in week out without have to get behind out team. If that is the case then my one biggest problem with Worthington has come to light.