Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Grants c v

Birmingham good result but he would not have had much to do with this one hunter should take plaudits for this one.Cardiff great first half stopped playing second half fortuanate win.Port vale exit cup abysmal performance.Start worrying stoke away we all know what happened here. poor old colchester next we grab a lucky draw outpayed for most of it Sunderland at home did not deserve the points we was very poor just got lucky this day dire game.West brom away they hit the woodwork six times very lucky to get three pointsNow the one we have all been waiting for ipswich more horrendous team selections coupled with a total shambolic passionless performance. Now sat hull struggling city take a deserved point back with them after outplaying us for long periods.But if this is not enough he feels justified to blame all the fans for it whatever next p45 i hope.

You''re right, most of the performances under Grant have been far from convincing, and, to some extent I think tthe Ipswich result was long over due.  Grant has yet to prove himself a decent Manager, but, he has a three and a half year contract, and I''m guessing he''s going nowhere fast.