Sign in to follow this  
dr livingstone

paul mcveigh

is January the end for mcveigh ?

utter cr*p again yesterday. does not seem to be interested anymore, does not chase back when he looses the ball, if the pass is not right to him he will not try to get it,

does not go past players anymore. and is barley in the matches.

i know he is not the only one playing bad, but to me he just do not seem to be wanting to play for us anymore. 

He looked overweight and disinterested - I mean ffs here''s his chance to impress, playing upfront in his natural position and he wouldn''t even chase the odd lost cause of a ball in case the goalkeeper/defender slipped.

He was wearing the wrong boots and kept slipping over, his control and touch were poor.

No great loss to see him go - unfortunately there were 7 or 8 other players about whom you could say the same....

He appears to have decided to model himself on the back end of a pantomime horse, and to move with all the speed, elegance and effectiveness of one too...

Such a shame favorite city legend in the current squad. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?????? after his sending off the other week appears to be on a downward spiral. Wake up Macca we don''t want you to go!!