Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Bernie on the phone in

Did anybody else enjoy the frustration and the passion of this guy. Didn''t personally agree with his opinion of Thornes contribution but felt for the bloke big time.

I suggest the club track him down and let him issue the team talk before Tuesdays game with Leicester.

I have been attending matches for over 20 years and honestly can''t remember not enjoying  games as much as the last few.

This week let''s not hear the limp apologies from the players who just want to put the bad performance behind them and show there worth I for one am tired of reading it. Actions speak louder than words shut up and try playing up instead.

As for the last two games I suggest they donate thier wages to a local childrens appeal or help Gunny''s appeal reach it''s £m. at least they don''t get the win bonus.

Football is an ENTERTAINMENT industry allegedly - could we not get our money back through the trade discription act?

Yes spot on Drinkell

Bernie was great to start with but just like Nigel Worthingtons reign it floundfered at the end. He made some greta points with passion, commitment and  cared more than the overpayed prates wec had on display, unfortunately he started moaning about thornes contribution and saying that Mcveigh/thorne assist wasnt actually there assisat which was amusing.

WELL DONE BERNIE, on the whole anyway, dont get too carried away.

BERNIE, BERNIE, BERNIE

What a legend

I reckon, somebody - soon, will try to claim from that. Im sure it would be possible - somehow

Don''t you just love Canary Call?

Well Done Bernie loved the passion [:)]

Loved the passion, even if some of the comments were a little misplaced.

Great Phone in.

Kept Neil Quite for a few seconds.

If you have the interview as a link please put it on here.

A true fan who speaks his mind.

How much was his season ticket? £800? Where does he sit then?

Cheers All

I would love to hear it. apparently, it is really good, but i missed it cos i got back to car on saturday and they were talking about it, so i missed it.

please could you post a download link, or send it to murrell_aaron@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Alex

I missed CanaryCall

Well said Bernie...it was indeed "RUBBISH!" and to cap it all you''ve been branded a disgrace for not cheering and applauding it.

What amazes me about these phone-ins is that the sanctimonious patronising people who run them (none more so than Alan Green on 6-0-6) are amazed when somebody does show some passion. I''d just sat through the same dire rubbish as Bernie - trotted out by a load of journeymen the majority of whom probably can''t even place Norwich on a map. I was livid. They treated him like he was some crazed yokel who shouldn''t dare to have an opinion - they even laughed! They don''t accept any criticism and can''t see the woods for all the perks they get for being associated wth the club through Rodeo Bleedin Norfolk And then for Rab C Nesbitt to doubt my support after prancing about on the touchline like somebody out of Riverdance as his team pass sideways, pass to the opposition, pass into touch and finally pass on two points.I would crawl over broken glass to see NCFc - always have done - Bernie would - how many of that lot out there on Saturday would? Not many. Sorry Rab - you''ve lost me and you''ll have to do alot more than say "this football club" every 5 minutes to get me back. Good old Bernie!