Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

wba oh dear!

Its a good thing wba winning, although i hate them its great to see the binners lose again. Its good for us though. Sunderland are out the cup so they will feel gutted, the fact that us and west cheating brake your ribs brom have won, is only gonna make um feel worse. Im sticking a bet on wimbledon to win tuesday.

up the footy league we go

I tried to will the Binners to win, but I just didn''t have the stomach for it! There''s a surprise! Still, I think you could be right, pompey. It will look even more daunting to the Mackems to look up at two teams 11 points above them than at one only 9 points above them, especially with their two games in hand. Worthy (at Portman Road this afternoon) said that until it is mathematically impossible for other teams to catch the two at the top he will not be thinking about the title itself. Very sensible man. Us and the Baggies to maintain or increase the gap then, and the Mackems to maybe run out of steam? Hope so!

Macateer was sent off as well so he will be suspended for a while which has got to be good news as he is one of thier better players. But I think its all academic now as I cant see them catching us

I tried my best to support I*****h but I just didnt have the stomach for it and my true self showed through in the end and I was pleased WBA won. We can do it without the help from anybody else. The finishing line is in sight, OTBC.

i never thought i was really into the "i really hate ipswich" thing. but i couldnt bring myself to cheer them along at all. i thought the crowds treatment of Hoult was disgusting when he went down injured - i mean the guy has been playing with a dodgy back for months. Just shows how ignorant they are. I see BFJ blamed the ref for the WBA goals. When will he realise that a team involves a back four who do their job not just people who can score goals.

I love it when BFJ goes off on one, blaming anyone/thing apart from the ''defenders'' he puts out every week.

Fails to see that he really doesn''t have the ''most talented squad'' in the league!

I was kind of hoping for a draw, but to be honest, watching the Binners lose never makes me unhappy..

Plus I think Sunderland fans / players are really going to be feeling it after the weekend''s results. They''re going to be feeling as though the whole world is against them, and suddenly those games in hand don''t look as easy as I''m sure they once did.

Whoever said that they were putting a few quid on Wimbledon to beat them in the week, I think I might do the same!

OTBC