Peter Grant Song for Tuesday night.

[quote user="DONT give grant a chance"]

Cheer up Peter Grant

Oh what can it mean to a

Fat Scottish ******* and a **** football team

get him out now.....

[/quote]

Luv it....singing it already!.........[Y]

Come on guys.....it''s only said for a laugh and surely we need some of that on here now and again don''t we?.......

Cheer up Peter Grant

Oh what can it mean to a

get him out now.....

[/quote]

Your opionon turns on a sixpence, don''t you realise how much cash is costs to get a manager out. Not offense but I''m glad you dont run the club because people would hate your Romanov style tactics. Stability needs to be brought to a club, that is actually what you wouldn''t bring...

...and who would you replace Grant with?

Cheer up Peter Grant

Oh what can it mean to a

get him out now.....

[/quote]

sing it on your own if you want, it''s a real morale booster. 

having had a few days to mull over the ''sit-ee-ay-shun'' lets try getting behind the team and cheering them on. sacking grant now wouldnt be a good move. as the next poor sap to agree to the job is going to get the same crap squad that cant play football and the problem wont really go away will it?

Grant has dropped a clanger, now lets see him put it right in Janauary.

jas :)

[quote user="cluckaduck"]

Come on guys.....it''s only said for a laugh and surely we need some of that on here now and again don''t we?.......

[/quote]

That''s a fair enough point cluck, and I''m big on humour. But I''ve just answered a poll on whether Grant should be sacked which was set up by the same poster, so I don''t think it''s particularly clear as to whether he''s joking or being serious.

To be fair, the song is funny... [:D] the comment after it is scary... [+o(]

Maybe my thick skin to one set of comments has made me sensitive to everyone elses...

Cheer up Peter Grant

Oh what can it mean to a

get him out now.....

[/quote]

The irony is if you''d have put this talent to good use with 10 minutes to go on Saturday by coming up with something positive, we might have been 2 points better off this morning [;)]

let me guess, "We Want Granty Out" is next?for gawds sake, he has got to manage a team Worthington put together, at least let him buy a few players first!

[quote user="AJ"]let me guess, "We Want Granty Out" is next?

for gawds sake, he has got to manage a team Worthington put together, at least let him buy a few players first!
[/quote]grant is in charge now so stop going back to worthington.

[quote user="AJ"]let me guess, "We Want Granty Out" is next?

for gawds sake, he has got to manage a team Worthington put together, at least let him buy a few players first!
[/quote]

Why do people keep saying its Worthys team so it fine that we play awful football. Grant is paid to be a manager so that what he should be able to do MANAGE, if he can''t do it then he is no better than Worthy and should have never been given the job. When a new manager goes into any other business, you expect them to get results with for the business with the resorces they have, not sack every member of staff and bring in there own staff before they can be judged. This club is in a shambles and Grant is just making things worse, something has to be done or i think we''ll all be looking forward to league one football next year.

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="AJ"]let me guess, "We Want Granty Out" is next?

[/quote]grant is in charge now so stop going back to worthington.[/quote]

Well no, he was just putting it into perspective. Its not HIS team yet - he''s been here 6 weeks, we all expect magic. Think where we''d be with worthington, considering the 4-1 defeat in his last game....