Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

How can you justify wanting Grant out?

Sorry to pick on people but DONT give grant a chance has been expressing his opionon of Grant and how he wants him to leave along with a few other posters and I was just wondering how you could justify your decision to want Grant out?

Firstly, Grant has only been here 6 weeks and forcing him out the door will damage the club because you know that Stability is a major factor to a successful club. Chop and Change manager every 6 weeks and the club would be in mayhem

Secondly, the finanical side of sacking Grant would be huge aswell. He signed a 2 1/2 (or was it 3 1/2) year contact and I imagine to pay him the compensation he would be owning would harm the clubs financial position ever more. Financial, no one will win if Grant is sacked. Compenistion for Grant, Compenisation for a new manager and the wages the new manager would be paid would add onto the cash of sacking grant.

Thirdly, the team. He hasn''t had a transfer window to work in so how can he make the team his own. He''s got to work with a load of crap individuals that are leaches to the clubs wages. You won''t ever give him the chance of that

Fourly, Who would we get to replace him? Penney has gone to Doncaster, Curbs won''t come here. I''d love to know how you would appoint as manager. The best young manager at the moment by fair has a big lovely contract at Preston and i doubt he''ll leave that to soon.

Fively, he is new to management, Yes he made comments that some people took offensence too but they are only words. Grant doesn''t understand how his comments affect the club/team/players/supports. He''s finding his feet and some people just need to cope with that.

I really hope that the poster who want him out will give him more time, because if you seriously want grant out, it''s going to damage the club and that, we all agree is a bad bad thing. Cheer for Norwich at Leicester, don''t let the team down due to bitterness and anger.

because *sob* we were once in the premier league *blub* we''re huge, we

deserve more, Grant''s had a month *whine* to turn it round and we''re

still not top *boo-hoo* and he said nasty things to us *gripe*

There''s some here who enjoyed hounding Worthy out a little too much and now they''ve tasted blood they want more

[quote user="SPat"]because *sob* we were once in the premier league *blub* we''re huge, we deserve more, Grant''s had a month *whine* to turn it round and we''re still not top *boo-hoo* and he said nasty things to us *gripe*

There''s some here who enjoyed hounding Worthy out a little too much and now they''ve tasted blood they want more

[/quote]

I''m sorry Spat, this criticism of me and my fellow City fans is well out of line, calling me a blood sucker.

That''s it, I didn''t come here to be insulted (where do I normally go?). I''ve been taken for granted on this board for long enough, my loyalty can only be pushed so far. I spend so much of my time on this board, and what to I get for it? A bad back, that''s what...

Well I''ve had it. I''m off. And just you watch and see how things fall down around your ears once I, and those who agree with me, vote with our feet. Just you wait, we''re off... now... now going... this is the last thing I''ll type... ooo I''m so angry... rrrr.... 

[quote user="SPat"]because *sob* we were once in the premier league *blub* we''re huge, we deserve more, Grant''s had a month *whine* to turn it round and we''re still not top *boo-hoo* and he said nasty things to us *gripe*

[/quote]

You should pick your words better, spat!

I never wanted Worthy out but I want Grant out, I cant wait til the protests start Devil [6] (I give it til after Jan when we are still c**p and hucks is sold). The guy is a complete t****r, and we play worse football now than we did under Worthy, I lose count of the amount of long balls up to Earnie we play in a game now.

With all due respect.....what the hell influence do a bunch of  saddos like us.....with nothing better to do with their time other than write messages on here have?

It''s just a pressure valve......and I''m sure we''re all perfectly decent folk in real life......apart from maybe Mook, Tom, Yankee and Nutty that is...........[;)]..........

Erm,  I think you will find that ''DON''T give grant a chance'' is in fact ''Give grant a chance'' playing devil''s advocate. So that not-so-bright posters end up defending Grant in an equally reactionary manner. But who would be daft enough to fall for that old trick...?As for other posters on here wanting him to go. Maybe they do. Or perhaps they are just miffed at Grant going loopy in his post-match interview, and are letting off a bit of steam.

[quote user="cluckaduck"]

I''m sure we''re all perfectly decent folk in real life......apart from maybe Mook, Tom, Yankee and Nutty that is...........[;)]..........

[/quote]

I love to here your reasoning behind this Cluck, as you''ve never meet me, I doubt you can form a true opionon of me!

Why don''t you think i''d be one of the decent folk in real life then?

[/quote]

Very funny, and very true. And what about Chris Meadows'' point - 14pts in 8 games is promotion form? Can that stop the hysteria? I doubt it.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="cluckaduck"]

I''m sure we''re all perfectly decent folk in real life......apart from maybe Mook, Tom, Yankee and Nutty that is...........[;)]..........

[/quote]

I love to here your reasoning behind this Cluck, as you''ve never meet me, I doubt you can form a true opionon of me!

Why don''t you think i''d be one of the decent folk in real life then?

[/quote]

For the love of God Tom.....where the hell is your sense of humour?  Can''t you get you head out of your ''botty'' for one minute and see that it was an ''affectionate'' jibe amongst friends?  The names I used are those who spar with me regularly and who I respect for that. I have nothing personal against anyone on here....because we are all NORWICH CITY fans when it comes down to it....thus making us part of the same ''family''. Doesn''t your ''family'' argue from time to time?

Whether people dislike me ''as a person'' or not based on my posts I don''t know....and further more I don''t really care. It''s a bit of banter on a message board.....and nothing more. Lighten up Tom.....I''m just teasing!.....[:)]

Hysteria??? i don''t think so what peter grant said was unforgivable, without us the fans the football club is nothing it ceases to be, players/managers/directors even grounds come and go but the one constant is us the fans we are the ones who keep the club in business we are the ones who travel up and down the country to support the club at great expense to ourselves and this overpaid crap excuse for a manager has the cheek to critisise us!I went down to ipswich to witness the humiliation i didn''t think we could play worse than that but i was wrong saturday was an absolute joke, i suggest that peter grant starts doing his job properly before he critisises us for not doing ours!14pts in 8 games? You can prove anything with statistics, anybody who''s watched us play under grant knows we won''t get promoted

i justify it easily, he should never got the job in the first place, the bloke is a muppet, if his managering skills were as good as his gob, we would walk it back to the prem.