Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Acle Rangers bound??

Reading the article on the pink ''un''s home page, I was interested to see that poor old Adrian Coote''s football career has just about hit rock bottom since he now plays for Acle Rangers. I wouldn''t bet against the Jarvis brothers and Henderson going to join him in the not too distant future, unless they pull their fingers out and start turning some of that potential into something with a little bit more substance to it.

The one that got to me about that article was Daryl Sutch. He spent years as a footballer at City (which considering his level of talent was a big achievement).

Now it sounds like he works in a warehouse in Dereham... His last kick in a City shirt was missing a penalty at the Millenium Stadium... ouch. I''m sure he doesn''t want it, but it made me feel sorry for him.

Henderson and Ryan Jarvis haven''t lived up to potential but then Ryan hasn''t really been given a chance like Henderson yet. I really don''t think it''s fair to include Rossi Jarvis in this. He is still very young, has hardly played and is a good prospect for the future.

As for Adrian Coote well he never was amazingly talented.........