Sign in to follow this  
ca

Moderators

Blimey its 9am and there are no posts showing after 7.47pm last night. That means that we''ve either run out of conversation or the moderators are short staffed this week and haven''t had time to catch up.

With it being the ''Derby'' weekend I would have thought its going to be really busy today and over the weeekend so will there be a moderator around to keep the banter flowing?

Bloomin heck. Glad I''m not a moderator on here. No posts from 8pm until 9am the next day? Don''t say the moderators have personal lives, away from their monitors? How dare they!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Peter must be on holiday again![/quote]

Well spotted Kathy! Back on Monday...

[/quote]

Poor old Vince.......well I love you at least........(in a masculine butch kind of way with no tongues you understand!)...................

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Web Team - Vince"]Celia and Pat have been doing their bit too.
[/quote]
Can I love them, then, or is there a queue? [;)]
[/quote]

I think we have an orgy in the making here........me first!...........[:)]

Am I right in thinking that the moderators, moderate in their own time...? If so then they deserve a big pat on the back for being around 99% of the time :-)

We do, because we love you too [U] - we don''t do this for all our message boards... Sometimes it can prevent big backlog of messages for the person on early shift -- although this plan usually backfires and they''re left with all the replies to messages that were done from home. But some nights everyone does switch to other things completely - such as last night.

[quote user="Yellow Eddie"]Am I right in thinking that the moderators, moderate in their own time...? If so then they deserve a big pat on the back for being around 99% of the time :-)[/quote]

I believe they do moderate in their own time after office hours and on Sundays so yes well done for that. Sorry didn''t mean to moan, honest, was just dissapointed that there was no-one to talk after 7.30pm last night.

CA slaps her legs [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

CA slaps her legs [:)]

[/quote]No need for that - there are people prepared to do it for you! (damn, there''s no ''leering'' emoticon [:)])

There''s not a league table I can look things up on - but one type that springs to mind are those who try to post very childish messages on every thread, without actually saying anything of interest; it''s just txt speak spam. We''ll usually let one or two through, by which time we realise it''s a load of nonsense. Doesn''t happen very often though.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"] - but one type that springs to mind are those who try to post very childish messages on every thread, without actually saying anything of interest; it''s just txt speak spam. We''ll usually let one or two through, by which time we realise it''s a load of nonsense. Doesn''t happen very often though.

[/quote]

Discretion forbids naming of names, of course Web-Team Vince, but why do the initials " yf " instantly spring to mind ?