Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Liam Lawrence and Tommy Miller!

Lawrence has joined stoke on loan until January with a view to a permanent!

I''ve always rated this guy looked a bright spark in wat was a dull Sunderland team last season.

Stoke must of had this one lined up in order to let Chadwick go.

Do you not think that Lawrence might have been a better option? I''ll be honest Lawrence would have been on my wish list if I''d have known he was available!

Even Tommy Miller I would have welcomed with open arms, could have done a better job than Robbo in the middle of the park with Etuhu! But Preston nipped in, thank god the binners had to use their emergency loan for Pollitt, otherwise he would have been lining up against us.

Well I meant in general just because a player has one bad game (that you happened to witness) it does''nt make him a bad player Chris.

Still would prefer this guy to Chadwick, but thats just me. Am I the only one to think that this guy will be another wasteful addition to the squad and more dead wood to get rid of at the end of the season? I hope we dnt sign him permnently although it looks like its already been done.

Why if he''s not good enough for West Ham are we looking to this guy to take us forward. There was no competition for his signature! Sharp and Riordan on the other hand will be more of a challenge to land depending on which one we go for I should hope to expect to see one of them here in the new year.

No, i''d much rather have Chadwick in the side. Lawrence isn''t that great, he only made 13 apparences for Sunderland when in the premiership and I would command a higher fee than Chadwick. Also usually players Alex Furguson likes are good, Chadwick left Man Utd on his own accord

The idea of signing two more small strikers, who good as they are, are not better than Earnshaw, is farcical. We could sign 100 small strikers with good goal records. If we don''t have a target man to play-off or excellent service, none of them will score. IF Earnshaw goes (and I''m not convinced he will, then maybe Riordan or Sharp would be an option, but until he does, there''s no point. The cash can be better spent elsewhere within the team.