Sign in to follow this  
Peter

What a shower !

I pay £20 a month for Sky Sports, but will only ever watch complete live games when City are on, however I did watch yesterdays game Baggies against the Binners all the way through.

I thought with 70 minutes to go I would post on a subject for which I expected to be slaughtered namely what a fine passing team the Binners looked and how I was impressed by their forward play. I still am but unfortunately defence is a part of the game and they don''t have one and calling it amateurish is derogatory to amateurs.

With 20 minutes to go they looked like they could get a result and what a result, promotion will be fine but to be champions would be extra special. But then the defence came into their own. Why doesn''t anyone have defender on the line anymore especially with players with the ability of Koumas.

Then the second goal the Binners midfield might look pretty but sometimes you need to defend, try watching Three Lungs sometime.

And in the last minute the defence was all over the place.

I guess the faithful might be buoyed by losing to Albion they haven''t done us any favours, but forget the play offs. If there is one thing to remember you can never rely on a Binner.

How about Koumas as a target if we go up, he shows the creativity we will need and won''t sign new contract with Albion, how can he start on the bench. Megsons creative side showing there.

I think koumas would be a tremendous signing - but many clubs must be keeping tabs on him. Still, I think when we''re in the prem (!) he will be the sort of signing Worthy should be aiming for.