Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Lets hear it for Dan!

I know we may have had our differences in the past but some help would be appreciated now! This is a copy of an email I received from a Suffolk lowlife last night. Anyone feel like a) explaining it to me or better still b) answering it for me?

Date: 17 November 2006 20:55

To: kathy.blake@btopenworld.com

Subject: (no subject)

Like the countdown forthe game we''re going to beat you in on sunday. how old are you lot?

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.14.6/536 - Release Date: 16/11/2006

Not being able to understand a Binner is no bad thing Kathy. I presume he''s referring to the clock on the NCISA site?

I suppose you have to be impressed that Dan can write at all and also operate a computer. But, my word! if he is an example of Suffolk''s finest, they sure are a poorly educated, inbred and mentally retarded lot.

I''d expect nothing less from a set of fans that try to exploit a non-existant phobia in our manager in an attempt to help their poor team on the pitch whilst ignoring the fact that their club is now £36m in debt...

[quote user="cityangel"]Why don''t we all reply to Dan [:)][/quote]

Actually, on reflection, if City win Sunday that would be the time to answer Dan.

We are very, very old and very,very wise. Our socks were stiched by our mothers and our backs belted by our Dads. We fought you at the battle of South Lopham in AD63 and developed the pitch fork to toss your bodies on the midden. We rode horses befoe search engines were invented and we buried our Queen were no one could ever find her to despoil her bones. We have colours to remind us of green fields and yellow corn. We fought the Romans, the Geman hordes, the French usurpers and the established church.We are the greatest and on Sunday our team will kick the s--t out of your debt ridden pudding and we will rise our standard to take us up and onwards with a battle cries of "Bring on the Arsenal" and "God bless our boys!".

How daft is he if he hasn''t learnt not to stick his head up above the trench until he''s really got something to gloat about.

I agree with a mass ''email in''.....but not until his nose has been rubbed in it on Sunday................[Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]Why don''t we all reply to Dan [:)][/quote]

Replying to him could result in your Inbox being inundated with junk mail from various dubious sources

God I hate Ipswich.

I thought I''d changed, I thought Wolves had earned a greater share of my ire now, I really did, but then those damn stupid binners suck me back in again.

I just hate them so much....

Hello budgies

Me and my girl brandine will be at the game... we got seats next to her parents in the northstand, they''re actually my parents too but we don''t talk about that... you will easily pick us out.. we are the slackjaw yokels singing the blues with rob chandler before the game.. we try to clap in time.. brandine gave me the clap i use... why do you call us binners..its childish just like your pathetic countdown clock.. we got a countdown clock and in 11 hours you are gonna be sick as budgies after we beat you....i can write better than you billy bovine and i think you are the retard cuz im not inbred like my kids are.. as for web foot pete.. i bet you wish you thought of that fish thingy.. me and brandine have got cardboard cutout fish and she is gonna sit with her legs open to make it more realistic...

See yer in the morning budgies [O]