Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Would the real Norwich City please stand up.

After the pathetic,rubbish,no show today i was just wondering when the real Norwich would make more than two appearances in a row, Peter Grant seems to being having the same problem as Worthy did, not one player looked motivated or bothered today, they should be disgusted with there showing at Ipswich today we were lucky not to get a 4 or 5 nil thumping, the next two home games i hope they show a bit more of the passing and determination they have shown in fits and starts again this season, come on City you let us down again today!!! 

[quote user="Phatcanary9"] i was just wondering when the real Norwich would make more than two appearances in a row [/quote]

Wasn''t this the real Norwich then ?

Completely outplayed for 90 mins against a side who have been worse than useless at home this season , as for passion they had 4 loanees in the team and all looked far more interested than anybody wearing a yellow shirt .

i have never felt so much anger towards somethin i love. it was a gutless embaressing pathetic ''''performance'''' if u can call it that. our midfield is non existent, anyone ever seen robinson break out of his trot?? what happened to the players actually wanting to win the football? i dont know what to say, im just so shocked at what ive just seen. we have to get rid of the crap in january, but i fear we wont.

Completely agree. The last 3 time they''ve been on sky, ive watched from my room. The last 3 times, its been awful, and this wasnt one to be different. It was such awful play i cant think of a strong enough word for it yet..