Sign in to follow this  
my_left_foot

Shocking, Shocking, Shocking!

Yet another shocking performance in a local derby - if the players can''t get "up" for this, then they shouldn''t be representing the club.  The worst Ipswich team in many a year dominating us and deserving to win by several goals.  The midfield went missing, couldn''t pass and looked two yards off the pace.  Play offs - don''t make me laugh, it would be embarrassing.

Big, big changes required in the January transfer window.  The future isn''t that bright - Sunderland at home (one shot all game and scraped a win), West Brom (yes we won, somehow, but on a "normal" day this would also have been a comprehensive defeat).  Cut all this rubbish out about "having the best squad in the league" - they are nowhere near it and big changes are needed.

Shocking - don''t go blaming the manager again, it is the clowns out there on the playing surface that should take a long hard look at themselves.  The problem is, if they do, they will probably realise that they are not simply good enough or up for it. Some of them can''t even pass a ball 10 yards!  

It is a JOKE...

No matter what Hughes, Doherty and Robinson do in training the fact is they are poor on match day.  Etuhu wasnt at the races either.

fact is we have been riding our luck recently, with Dion holding together the defense with man of the match performances.  SO WHY DROP DION!!!!

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

Agreed. Totally outclassed in every department of the game by a young makeshift team with loan players. Peter Grant I am afraid was tactically outgunned. Ipswich seemed to have more players on the pitch and Drury was left completely exposed for the whole of the match.

Don''t know what is wrong with our coaching but no one ever got hold of the ball, could not create any space, always turned back towards own goal. Virtually every pass was hurried and more or less just kicked anywhere. Apart from Shackell''s surge near the end can''t really think of a decent move.

Our star stiker Earnshaw received no service at all and I am afraid Huckerby has lost pace and was unable to take on the fullback on the outside. Chadwick had a few nice touches. As usual midfield was dreadful especially Hughes and Robinson.

We need a complete overhaul especially in the coaching area.

[quote user="vos"]

Agreed. Totally outclassed in every department of the game by a young makeshift team with loan players. Peter Grant I am afraid was tactically outgunned. Ipswich seemed to have more players on the pitch and Drury was left completely exposed for the whole of the match.

Don''t know what is wrong with our coaching but no one ever got hold of the ball, could not create any space, always turned back towards own goal. Virtually every pass was hurried and more or less just kicked anywhere. Apart from Shackell''s surge near the end can''t really think of a decent move.

Our star stiker Earnshaw received no service at all and I am afraid Huckerby has lost pace and was unable to take on the fullback on the outside. Chadwick had a few nice touches. As usual midfield was dreadful especially Hughes and Robinson.

We need a complete overhaul especially in the coaching area.

[/quote]

Totally agree today I was disgusted with the application of the Norwich players. Robinson and Hughes did nothing Huckerby is a luxury player who obviously had to get up too early, Earnshaw is not a team player and I wouldn''t be sorry to see him go. Saffri suddenly had flu but nothing in last nights paper. The defensive partnership that has kept two clean sheets is broken up and Dublin looks completely inept up front. Well done Peter Grant for winding them up before the game you wanted them to remain calm they certainly done that.