Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Any news on Chadwick?

Because it looked like he dislocated his shoulder when the scumer pushed him into the billboard. Was it a dislocation?

Considering the way Neil Reynolds was holding Chadwick on the touchline after he fell, it did look like he had dislocated it. That would be just great. Sometimes I think we must be the unluckiest club in the world for injuries.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Considering the way Neil Reynolds was holding Chadwick on the touchline after he fell, it did look like he had dislocated it. That would be just great. Sometimes I think we must be the unluckiest club in the world for injuries.[/quote]

I''m no medical man but is a dislocation not ''better'' than a break?  I always thought so but may be way wrong!!  It is just our luck to just get a player in who will give his all for us only for him to get injured straight away...there are several of the other lazy ''senior'' players who it could''ve happened to and we''d not miss half as much.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Considering the way Neil Reynolds was holding Chadwick on the touchline after he fell, it did look like he had dislocated it. That would be just great. Sometimes I think we must be the unluckiest club in the world for injuries.[/quote]

Agree we are quite unlucky, but think Geordies would have a good shout for being the most unluckiest!!!

the stretcher bearers were useless!

if that had been one of their players theyd of been on faster than Linford christie! chadwick was in some pain and they wandered round like they didnt have a care in the world.

jas :)

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

I''m no medical man but is a dislocation not ''better'' than a break?  I always thought so but may be way wrong!!  It is just our luck to just get a player in who will give his all for us only for him to get injured straight away...there are several of the other lazy ''senior'' players who it could''ve happened to and we''d not miss half as much.

[/quote]

I don''t think there is a lot of difference.  If the arm is dislocated it could still pop back out, so his arm would need to be heavily strapped, and realistically I''d say he could be out for 6- 8 weeks.  The worse case scenario is if they cannot get the arm to stay in the socket is surgery.

On Sky they said it''s a badly gashed knee.  Has Chadwick damaged his shoulder as well?   Oh great.

Or maybe Granty doesn''t know his knee from his shoulder?  As long as he knows his arse from his elbow that''s all that matters . . .