Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

yet another embarassment on the tv

well yet again our players showed the nation just how crap they are on sky tv. please sky dont put us on anymore!!!!

We dont need to be on sky to be crap there have been plenty of games i

can mention over the last few years .I know we didnt play well as a

team ,but if you carry passangers you are surely going to be found out

in the end .Once again i thought messers Robinson and Hughes are

not  up to the task,both  cant tackle cant pass or go past

players so why are they here, ask wortington i hear you say . Obviously

if the midfield doesnt  perform the rest of the team suffers 

thats whats happened so often over the  recent past . I think its

only right to  refrain from  blaming the manager until he

gets rid of these lazy players as he called them on radio norfolk post

match interview , i would call them something else  and gets

players with the right ability and attitude then we can judge him and

look forward to being on sky again OTBC

Hi Baldyboy

It would be nice to think that the clubs failures are due to the players being camera shy, but today''s result highlight''s how far up Sh*t Creek the club is.

We have a Manager whose tactics and team selection are bizarre and is unable to motivate the team. Has the club actually sacked Nigel Worthington or given him a disguise to wear?

Undoubtedly the najority of players are not up to the job in the Chanpionship and we will have to wait and see whether Grant has the guts to stand up the Board in January and demand funds to strengthen the squad in January.

I fear that unless something changes in the very near future (i.e. new ownership/new backroom staff) we will be playing in League One before we play in the Premiership again.

It was a complete embarassment and we deserved to be thrashed on that performance. We didn''t compete and Ipswich were all over us for the whole game. We desperately need some new players in January because the ones we have clearly aren''t good enough!

[quote user="andy laz"]We dont need to be on sky to be crap there have been plenty of games i can mention over the last few years .I know we didnt play well as a team ,but if you carry passangers you are surely going to be found out in the end .Once again i thought messers Robinson and Hughes are not  up to the task,both  cant tackle cant pass or go past players so why are they here, ask wortington i hear you say . Obviously if the midfield doesnt  perform the rest of the team suffers  thats whats happened so often over the  recent past . I think its only right to  refrain from  blaming the manager until he gets rid of these lazy players as he called them on radio norfolk post match interview , i would call them something else  and gets players with the right ability and attitude then we can judge him and look forward to being on sky again OTBC
[/quote]

I disagree with not blaming the manager because he picks the team and if he thinks Robinson, Hughes, Doherty are good enough then he deserves any criticism that comes his way.