Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

5 - 3 away we must be champions

After the fantastic win away today we must be on line for division champions. Even at 3-2 down at half time you still felt that we were going to win. This was an excllent result particularly as Burnley were fighting to avoid going into the bottom three, and traditionally we have lost these games. Confidence must be Sky High just in time for the forthcoming televised games. Sheff Utd lost at home and glad to see Colin is still putting us under pressure. Wigan lost at home to Wimbledon. The best team in the division man for man (according to Alan Pardew) lost at Reading. I cannot wait to see the game next Friday at home to Wigan. Top of the league and still having a laugh.

I must admit, I was having some doubts and my nerves were not good. However, after the 5-3 victory it is clear that City have the bottle and the guts to stick it out until the end. I Think it is good that WBA/Sunderland are pushing us as it is spurring us on.

Fly away canaries!

Champions, well I don''t know, sincerely hope so.

Baggies keep getting late results.

But certainly for first win at Turf Moor and being behind 3 times, and getting victory at Coventry in donkeys years, and double over Binmen. All are rare events and all in the same season these must be an omen.

i agree that the win should really be the final boost we need to go up but maybe not as champions. as west brom have now won 5 in a row and with gillingham at home sat it should be 6. they r on a heck of a run so it is vital that we beat wigan and reading if we want any chance of winning the league. if sunderland beat wimbledon and sheff utd they will be only 5 pts behind us and wba so that will be extra pressure for beating wigan. there are still 21 pts to play for a 1 more loss for us and we could be struggling. but i have all the faith in the lads and i know that they will get us in the top 2.
and just to tell everyone that it is not colin wornock! its neil wornock!