Sign in to follow this  
pitch fork

january

how big a month is january?

for me it is massive!are new manager has a really chance of bringing the club together, if he makes good choices im sure we can get top 6 as this seasons league is an awful standard

lets hope he gets rid of players with no passion lets get players who want to play for the club again.(easier said than done)

also it is very easy to go over the top after that game but u have to believe peter can sort it out.

still pretty ticked off about sunday that is as positive as i can be.

i hope peter grant gets rid of a few off them as they didnt care about the club and for the money they are on they are taking us all for mugs.

Reading opinions on the message board, everyone is banging on about how certain players are failing to produce week after week, how the club should "get rid of them" and how everyone is pinning hopes on major signings during the January transfer window, but realistically (and financially), are we really going to ship out 3 or 4 underachievers and replace them with quality signings?

Which clubs would take these "underachievers"?

I am fully supportive of PG, and feel that only time will tell which way he takes the club, and yes, he has inherited a poor squad, but i cant see major changes happening in the limited time of January. I hope to be wrong though...

I agree that January is important, but at the moment December is bigger. The squad has seemingly been ringed of anyone who can play on the right. We seem pretty short on numbers and options...

We must remain within touching distance of the top six when January arrives, and that is a massive task for the next few games.

They have to win the next 2 games coming up at home to shake off any hangover from Sunday. I''m not saying the season would be over if they didn''t, but the sooner they bounce back the better.

Then we can worry about January. The transfer window activity will be very interesting that''s for sure...