Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Wanted - Copy of On the Ball City

I have been contacted by a Yarmouth man whose young nephew has sadly died and wants ''On the Ball City'' played at his funeral. He is having trouble getting a hold of a copy. It can be found on the Centenary CD but the club shop have sold out. Can any body help? He needs it by first thing Wednesday morning so it would be better if you contacted him directly rather than through me. His name is Mr Coote and the number is 01493 782140. Hope someone can help.

IF you go to http://www.supernorwich.fsnet.co.uk/OTBC.wav this will download the song as a wav file to a media player. SHould then be able to copy to a cd....Can be more help I am afraid Kathy

Cheers SI. I phoned Mr Coote up and he told me someone had already been in touch and it is sorted. He is really pleased so thanks to the anonymous person. It obviously meant a great deal to the whole family. Pat on the back message board!

I''ve got the centenary DVD, but unfortunately Kevin Piper talks over OTBC on that. The DVD was produced by Anglia TV - maybe they could help. If not them, have you tried Norwich City themselves, or Radio Norfolk?