Sign in to follow this  
1st Wizard

ipswich

anyone know when i will find out if my application for a ticket was successful?? or have people already found out and im just going to look like a mug!

i have got Tickets.. only found pout because the club phoned me today because i got my card number wrong!

If u have them then they will be sent this very week!

jas :)

On the official site it say''s all succesful applicants should receive their tickets by the end of the week. Good luck, I hope you are succesful.

It also say''s tickets are £26 but they actually are £31 so did sc*m up their prices just for us?

According to the official club website it says that Group 5 applications -- non-members with no away stubs -- have been unsuccessful.

Those in Group 4 -- members with no away stubs -- have been in a ballot -- and supporters in that Group will know if they''ve been lucky by the end of this week.

To my of thinking then everyone else should be OK ( but don''t quote me on that ) and will presumably also hear by the end of the week. 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

On the official site it say''s all succesful applicants should receive their tickets by the end of the week. Good luck, I hope you are succesful.

It also say''s tickets are £26 but they actually are £31 so did sc*m up their prices just for us?

[/quote]

they have to sell them at the price advertised dont they? i will be going to the ticket offcie and asking for £5 if that is the case.

jas :)

they only ever give us about 3 blocks anyways, so everyone is within 20ft of each other, and why would they charge more for the middle??, surely the end furthest from the South stand goal is the best view as its slighty further up the pitch as they stick us in a pokey corner, bloody binner logic, i really should move :-).

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Think if its like last year there are different prices in different blocks. Neare the middle  £31 end £26. Rip off which ever price[/quote]

We''re all in 1 block so they must all be the same price.

I rang to speak to the ticket office on this yesterday and on the recorded message it said that all applications in groups 1, 2 and 3 (my group) have been successful with a ballot for 4 and no go for group 5.

Also the visa debit has grabbed the ticket cost from my bank account so the tickets are on the way.

I''ve been offered a ticket to go to the Poorman Road binmen club, but I simply can''t face going this year! We are simply rubbish at the moment & they are due a win. The thought of seeing their sub normal, smug faces when the full time whistle goes makes me feel ill!!! I''ll watch it down the pub where any Ipswich fans certainly wont be making themselves known.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Think if its like last year there are different prices in different blocks. Neare the middle  £31 end £26. Rip off which ever price[/quote]

We''re all in 1 block so they must all be the same price.

[/quote]

We have two blocks, blocks V1 & V2 dont we?