Sign in to follow this  
city-boy

RE:Carlton cole and Christian Daily

Does anybody know any truth behind these two players, becoming Norwich players in january. i sit in the upper barclay and against sunderland i heard a lot of talk about these two players being seen up colney midweek and signing either loan contracts or contracts which will see them here at carrow road full time. I am just wondering if there is any truth behind this story! 

[quote user="city-boy"]

Does anybody know any truth behind these two players, becoming Norwich players in january. i sit in the upper barclay and against sunderland i heard a lot of talk about these two players being seen up colney midweek and signing either loan contracts or contracts which will see them here at carrow road full time. I am just wondering if there is any truth behind this story! 

[/quote]

If rumours are correct and they were seen at Colney last week and have signed loan deals

Where are they?

[quote user="city-boy"]

If rumours are correct and they were seen at Colney last week and have signed loan deals

Where are they?

[/quote]

They were due to sign today.......but Carl Cort ran over Dailly''s foot with a supermarket trolley in Asda and a taxi carrying Teddy Sheringham reversed into Cole!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="city-boy"]

[/quote]

Where are they?

[/quote]

If they were signing pre contracts, they wouldn''t be here til January. I think there is some truth in the rumour they''re coming on loan, but I doubt they''ve visited Colney yet.

Christian Dailly is the same age as Craig Fleming and a left back... he wont get in the side ahead of Drury.

Carlton Cole is Crap!

someone with too much time on their hands is rumour mongering again

jas :)

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="city-boy"]

Where are they?

[/quote]

They were due to sign today.......but Carl Cort ran over Dailly''s foot with a supermarket trolley in Asda and a taxi carrying Teddy Sheringham reversed into Cole!

[/quote]

Ha ha... I hope it broke his leg in 2 places. Afterall, he didn''t need a ball in sight when he went for Mullers''... [8o|]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="city-boy"]

Where are they?

[/quote]

[/quote]

What started the Carl Cort is Asda thing? It keeps poping up and I was wondering when it''s origins

i believe someone came on here saying they had seen CArl Cort in Asda...

It always makes me laugh that if a footballer was going to sign for the club

1. He wouldnt go to a supermarket on the other side of the City, not near the A11 (the main road out of Norwich) and miles away from Colney Carrow Road

2. he would automatically know where Asda, (or indeed anywhere else mentioned in these stupid rumours) was.

3. the Club would have him at Colney or Carrow Road trying to get him to sign... not wandering around the city aimlessly on his own.

Some peoples rumours are laughable! at least have some credibility in them!

Mind u, i did see Ronaldinho in an estate agents yesterday ;)

jas :)