Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

HOGWASH!

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]Apologies - that should not have got through[/quote]

I was censored in my attempts to answer 1st wizards direct question ie. "Remind me why I bother to post on here, please someone."

If 1st wizard has asked for opinion from the board community ,why on earth should perfectly polite trueful answers be censored out by the moderators?

[quote user="BigJon"]

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]Apologies - that should not have got through[/quote]

I was censored in my attempts to answer 1st wizards direct question ie. "Remind me why I bother to post on here, please someone."

If 1st wizard has asked for opinion from the board community ,why on earth should perfectly polite trueful answers be censored out by the moderators?

[/quote]

If your reply is true and polite as you say Big Jon, why not send me a Private Message?, or do you just want to see it in print?. I''m quite an aggreeable fellow you know!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BigJon"]

[/quote]

If your reply is true and polite as you say Big Jon, why not send me a Private Message?, or do you just want to see it in print?. I''m quite an aggreeable fellow you know!.

[/quote]

I have sent you a PM.

BTW,  you could have sent your last post as a PM to me, but then of course that would not have been seen in print.

[quote user="BigJon"]

Could you maybe supply some evidence, or, even your own reasoning for this statement please...

[/quote]                                                                                                                                                    

Bigjon , don''t ever worry about old wiz ,he is a lovely old boy , lives the wrong side of the border you know , more like saying "born the wrong side of the blanket ", as soon as i post the old boy seems to evaporate, he has become like putty in my hands , i will keep my eye out to see if he is any more trouble , than i will nip him in the bud quick.

Funny how Mystic and Wizard get rounded on for being direct.........Too many folks on here too used to the Board''s Fairy Stories....so can''t handle home truths anymore.

Mate, you complained about a personal insult on you, well what about your original post about PG, is that not a personal insult on him and someone who I very much doubt it can or does not reply to your post for reasons unknown. If you have such an issue with him and the way he manages, then you should seek an appointment with him or send him an email and you never know he might show the work he has put with regards to try and find loan signings. I''m sure as most would agree that he is not happy with the state of our squad which is no fault of his own and he would love to be getting in players, remember this is his first mangerial position and he wants to buy or loan players.

Untill you know what is going on behind that bright yellow door which is his office, give him a break, you and I don''t know what work goes in to buying a player so give it a rest, keep posting thou as they are quite funny but don''t always try and get reactions or start posts you know nothing about.

Winch

[quote user="ray ducker"][quote user="BigJon"]

Could you maybe supply some evidence, or, even your own reasoning for this statement please...

[/quote]                                                                                                                                                    

Bigjon , don''t ever worry about old wiz ,he is a lovely old boy , lives the wrong side of the border you know , more like saying "born the wrong side of the blanket ", as soon as i post the old boy seems to evaporate, he has become like putty in my hands , i will keep my eye out to see if he is any more trouble , than i will nip him in the bud quick.

[/quote]

Don''t start knocking people who don''t live in Norfolk, I may support a team I have supported since I was 8 and I may have family living and coming from Norfolk but Suffolk is where my heart is, although I have not lived there for 11 years thou. It annoys me when people start slagging off people if they don''t live in Norfolk, you may have been jesting but this post is not about me just giving you a pasting but others do too. I thank you, todays rant is over. Although I could start again if GB lose to NZ at rugby league which I have got up early for.

[quote user="cluckaduckadingbat"]Funny how Mystic and Wizard get rounded on for being direct.........Too many folks on here too used to the Board''s Fairy Stories....so can''t handle home truths anymore.[/quote]

You are dead right Cluck me old mate, I see we signed.................er....................... no one yesterday, as I rightly predicted.....................and we won''t next week either!, its City Angel I feel sorry for, she really seemed to believe Granty.

Ray:

Keep trying me old son, although you fight a good corner, you''ll never back me into one!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="cluckaduckadingbat"]Funny how Mystic and Wizard get rounded on for being direct.........Too many folks on here too used to the Board''s Fairy Stories....so can''t handle home truths anymore.[/quote]

You are dead right Cluck me old mate, I see we signed.................er....................... no one yesterday, as I rightly predicted.....................and we won''t next week either!, its City Angel I feel sorry for, she really seemed to believe Granty.

Ray:

Keep trying me old son, although you fight a good corner, you''ll never back me into one!.[;)]

[/quote]

I''m just trying to stay positive Wiz, I''m sure we''ll get someone very soon.

Hogwash, total hogwash is your reference Wizard. You then say PG is making the right noises to keep us dumb stupid fans happy. The Oxford also defines "hogwash" as "kitchen scraps for pigs." Surely PG can''t be thinking of us Norfolk pigs, but rather the Suffolk ones.