Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

HOGWASH!

Thats right, regarding the loan situation, hogwash, total hogwash!. PG has no intention, or indeed can afford, anymore loan signings.

But of course he makes all the right noises to keep us dumb, stupid fans happy.

Hogwash !.

I was wondering where you had been...

And I also seem to notice that you and another poster have the same signature. The question is, who got there first??

Oh yeah, the point... erm... No, I don''t think it''s all lies and I don''t really think it is worth the calories I''m burning as I type this, but I''m sure PG would probably like a better squad to play with to make his job easier.

A good attempt at giving us definitive information and confirmation of the situation at our club from your lofty position, but I don''t believe you (how ironic)

[H]

What evidence do you have to say PG has no intention of signing any loan players? I agree the club may have a problem with regards to financing potential loan deals but I believe the intention is there.

[quote user="Disco"]

Crawl back into your hole, your posts are hogwash. What evidence do you have to say PG has no intention of signing any loan players? I agree the club may have a problem with regards to financing potential loan deals but I believe the intention is there.

[/quote]

Oh charming!, has the Pink Un come back to this?, with moderators turning a blind eye once again to personal insults. Remind me why I bother to post on here, please someone.

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Will you eat your wand if you are wrong, Wiz?[/quote]

Of course Billy, I''ve developed a taste for them over the years you know!,[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Will you eat your wand if you are wrong, Wiz?[/quote]

Of course Billy, I''ve developed a taste for them over the years you know!,[;)]

[/quote]

Chadwick''s on his way. Salt and pepper on the wand time methinks.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Disco"]

Crawl back into your hole, your posts are hogwash. What evidence do you have to say PG has no intention of signing any loan players? I agree the club may have a problem with regards to financing potential loan deals but I believe the intention is there.

[/quote]

Oh charming!, has the Pink Un come back to this?, with moderators turning a blind eye once again to personal insults. Remind me why I bother to post on here, please someone.

[/quote]

You could always just stop writing silly posts of course.

supposing a player at the loanees club got injured yesterday/today.. thent he club are going to throw a spanner in the works by saying to Grant "sorry we need him in the starting 11/on the bench at the weekend" aren''t they Wiz?

so its hardly Hogwash.

jas :)

Thats right, regarding the loan situation, hogwash, total hogwash!. PG has no intention, or indeed can afford, anymore loan signings.

Hogwash !.

[/quote]

Trouble is....if anybody doesn''t see Carrow Road with roses round the door..... or Delia playing tea-time with all of the little pixies......he or she is a ''neggie''. Maybe a more realistic approach is sometimes healthy.......however it is labelled.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][. Remind me why I bother to post on here, please someone.[/quote]

The modererators won''t allow me to give my real thoughts on why you post on here, so, I can only say that it is because you are such a fine fellow and belive it to be your duty to inform us all of your perfectly valid opinions.

Of course Grant is trying to get someone in on loan! Our squad is threadbare - he''d be mad if he wasn''t trying. Loans don''t always have to cost loads in wages, with some clubs paying the vast majority of the wages while their player is on loan. For instance, I believe Chelsea were paying Crespo''s wages while he was on loan in Italy.

[quote user="cluckaduck"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Thats right, regarding the loan situation, hogwash, total hogwash!.

PG has no intention, or indeed can afford, anymore loan signings.

Hogwash !.

[/quote]

Trouble is....if anybody doesn''t see Carrow Road with roses round

the door..... or Delia playing tea-time with all of the little

pixies......he or she is a ''neggie''. Maybe a more realistic approach is

sometimes healthy.......however it is labelled.

[/quote]

Don''t you start cluck - why do so many people on here only deal in

extremes? I don''t think there''s a single person on here who''s vision of

Carrow Road tallies with that which you have painted above. It''s just

as apocryphal as the accusation the Wizard has come up with in this

post. There is an enormous middle ground between the two that i think

even you fall in to. I don''t believe you really think PG is lying about

the loan situation. All you''re doing here is putting yourself out to

back up your fellow senior supporter! Honourable, but a little

transparent.

Wiz, calm down and read the rest of the interview, especially the last bit:

"Grant was asked how he would react to a big cash offer for Earnshaw in January.  He said: ''I would definitely turn it down.  I''m not saying the board would, but I would."

He''s learning fast, isn''t he . . .

Hogwash !.

[/quote]delia smith , nigel worthington,now peter grant you just dont stop moaning do you wiz .

Hogwash !.

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz, got to disagree on, any sensible manager with a squad our size will be trying hard to get someone in. I''m sure if he says he''s confident that someone should arrive before Saturday then someone will.

Guess we''ll have to wait and see whos right.

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="cluckaduck"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hogwash !.

[/quote]

Trouble is....if anybody doesn''t see Carrow Road with roses round the door..... or Delia playing tea-time with all of the little pixies......he or she is a ''neggie''. Maybe a more realistic approach is sometimes healthy.......however it is labelled.

[/quote]

Don''t you start cluck - why do so many people on here only deal in extremes? I don''t think there''s a single person on here who''s vision of Carrow Road tallies with that which you have painted above. It''s just as apocryphal as the accusation the Wizard has come up with in this post. There is an enormous middle ground between the two that i think even you fall in to. I don''t believe you really think PG is lying about the loan situation. All you''re doing here is putting yourself out to back up your fellow senior supporter! Honourable, but a little transparent.

[/quote]

Ok....I''ll own up.........[;)]

Half the time I just enjoy a bit of banter and the Wiz makes me laugh with his outbursts.  I can see where he is coming from on most points though........but the replies are brilliant. He is a City legend and must be supported by all ''grumpy old men'' who value their misery above all optimism.

Neggies must unite!............

Hogwash !.

[/quote]

Like the noises he has been making about Darren Huckerby Wiz?? [:-*] [:^)] [*-)]

If I were you Cluck I''d buy an extra lottery ticket this weekend my friend, I see good fortune ahead for you.

City Angel:

Then we must disagree, I''ll go further, I don''t believe anyone will be here before the WBA game. Oh for sure, PG talks a good game and I prefer him to Worthington, but he also slates players publicly, including your dear Hucks, so don''t tell me you approve of that!.

Strewth!!!!!!! Stone the flamin'' crows Wiz....  turn it up will ya me old cobber... give PG a fair go.. I reckon he''s the ridgy didge.. even blind freddie can see he''s been busy as a centipede on a hot plate tryin'' to bring someone in... you''ll be doin'' another of your famous uwies before the day''s out..

Cluckaduckadingbat.. admit it... you''re a sheila ...yacking on about roses round the door and avin'' a fairies wing-ding!!

Bunch of lame-brained flamin'' galahs.. the lot of ya!!

[:P] [:^)] [ap] [ip] [~]

Do I think its hogwash - havent got a scooby to be honest,  do I think they are looking for loan signings - yes, will we have one before WBA (probably not) or even the tahn game - it doesnt look hopeful.

We are a team in transition and that will make it difficult for us to attract players that better placed teams will also want.   However the amount of loan activity in general is pretty low. 

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Disco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you post on here because you love all of the attention.....

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Wiz, calm down and read the rest of the interview, especially the last bit:

"Grant was asked how he would react to a big cash offer for Earnshaw in January.  He said: ''I would definitely turn it down.  I''m not saying the board would, but I would."

He''s learning fast, isn''t he . . .

[/quote]

There''s a piece in today about Grant''s comment . . . only it leaves out the last part of the quote, the bit about the board.  Lakey the Lackey strikes again . . .

[quote user="Alf Stewart"]

Strewth!!!!!!! Stone the flamin'' crows Wiz....  turn it up will ya me old cobber... give PG a fair go.. I reckon he''s the ridgy didge.. even blind freddie can see he''s been busy as a centipede on a hot plate tryin'' to bring someone in... you''ll be doin'' another of your famous uwies before the day''s out..

Cluckaduckadingbat.. admit it... you''re a sheila ...yacking on about roses round the door and avin'' a fairies wing-ding!!

Bunch of lame-brained flamin'' galahs.. the lot of ya!!

[:P] [:^)] [ap] [ip] [~]

[/quote]

Huh.....What a blimmin nerve Alfie S!......There''s nothing wrong with a modern guy being interested in home decor and fairies you know........you cheeky Antipodian saucebox you............[U]

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]Apologies - that should not have got through[/quote]What the original post that started the thread?I tend to agree...[;)]

If I were you Cluck I''d buy an extra lottery ticket this weekend my friend, I see good fortune ahead for you.

City Angel:

Then we must disagree, I''ll go further, I don''t believe anyone will be here before the WBA game. Oh for sure, PG talks a good game and I prefer him to Worthington, but he also slates players publicly, including your dear Hucks, so don''t tell me you approve of that!.

[/quote]

!st Wiz, nice try mate, but we all know that PG has not slated Hucks in public, if you read the article fully it is clear that PG has spoken to Hucks in private first.