Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Alan Brazil

If I was Alan I would worry less about the game next week and more about my own health. Once a trim curly haired midfield dynamo, Alan now resembles an amalgam of Roald Dahl characters, as he appears to bloat larger by the minute a la the girl in the chocolate factory. Add this to his Oompa-Loompa skin colour (a 10 voucher sunbed ticket seems likely) and the fact that his hands look like a pound of rancid sausages, Alan is on the slippery slope to the Cardiac clinic.

Alan, for pity sake, get on a fitness programme. At the moment you make Alan Hunter and Kevin Beattie look like Darcy Bustle and her slightly fitter sister. If you continue to expand at such an alarming rate (Kevin Piper was nearly flattened against the wall at the end of yesterdays show) I wouldn''t bother pre-ordering the tickets for the game in march if I were you.

You''ve got me wondering now GPB, has "We all hate Alan Brazil", having fallen on hard times and, desperate to see a decent game of football, also found himself a Saturday job as Captain Canary?

Just look at the similarities, the large stomach, the yellow tinge, the big bulging eyes, the lack of hair on the top of his head, ........ Shall I continue?

You would have thought Kevin Piper could organise a Press pass for him, but perhaps "our Alan" has opted for the disguise.

Apparently it is, although the main issue seems to be Hucks pay off from Man City.

god, i do hope so, it is looking good, heard from my mate early this morning that w brom had a bid accepted, what a long morning, till i went on the officical site and found out we too had had a bid accepted.

well, some choice, us, w brom or wigan

it''s down to hucks and his love for this club, norfolk and his wife loving their time in norfolk

sometimes there is more to life than money, the man is idolised here, look at the reception he got, he will return, and i for one, cannot wait.

Christmas really has come at the right time of year