Sign in to follow this  
CluckandBorat.

Hello. My name Borat.

Hello. My name is Borat and I live Khazakstan.

I like you team and I have donkeys same in my home, but they are work harder.

I like you colour. Remind me of horse urine which I like drink. Is very nice.

I think funny that you put lady in chair at football and sing name. My sister too does this and make money. She like and I get free. My sister good looking though and not old.

Also like Mr.Worthington Out who is come to Khazakstan to teach donkey. He looky like grey head bird.

I go to Stoke  football and enjoy. People think Norwich funny and so I now like support. They make me laugh too and Mr. Earnshaw wear funny head. Me like very much.

In Khazakstan Norwich Calypso go number one in chart today. Is good and make me dance.

Thank. Good bye. I like very much you. I hope come back after sex.

Ahhhh Norwich City Calypso... How many on here remember that.. or even Stingray on tv...

Will Rudolph be back for Christmas???

Hi Borat, welcome! November 19th not far off now. Look forward to

seeing you there! Only I hope you''re prepared for the culture shock -

you will find Portman Road very backward compared to your own country.

Although at least the donkeys should make you feel at home - you will

find that in Ipswich they use them to manage their football teams and

even to play for them in attack, while the big chief man is closely

related to a sheep. Local men are known to regularly take donkeys for

their wives too. Amazing eh, High Five!

Hello. I back.

I like see Ipsh*t football. I take my brother, he like other sexy men and say he know many in this place. He like village too, very much like Khazakstan. Lot of wee wee in street and smell like pig bottom with fart. I sit with  Norwich  farm boys and we laugh at Mr.Earnshaw head. I like Mr. Huckleberry much. He has very nice crom.

Thank you. I return.

[quote user="Borat"]

Hello. I back.

I like see Ipsh*t football. I take my brother, he like other sexy men and say he know many in this place. He like village too, very much like Khazakstan. Lot of wee wee in street and smell like pig bottom with fart. I sit with  Norwich  farm boys and we laugh at Mr.Earnshaw head. I like Mr. Huckleberry much. He has very nice crom.

Thank you. I return.

[/quote]

It''s like reading a blog by XXL...

[quote user="Borat"]

Hello. I back.

Thank you. I return.

[/quote]

Whats a  crom  Borat ?    

Hey !   I think I know who you are  ![:P]

[quote user="cityangel"]I think I know too [:D][/quote]

Does seem  to tally , Angel  !  but I think Borat is funny  , I like imagination !! [;)]

Hello again. I back.

Last night sleep in new infill hostel.  I like very much. I come back when glass in window.

Today I meet Delilah Smilth in kitchen. She funny and smell like fish. I like very much. She have old man, Mr. Glynn. He not speak. Not have chance. She think she boss. I laugh very much.

I meet too Mr. Dongcaster do wee wee. He have very small crom like hamster. He talk for one hour about nothing. He very boring. Not like. I wake up, he gone.

Next meet Mr. Grunt. He very small and stand on chair. He say yes many often and talk in tongue like George Bushy. He ask if I football. He need new player to shut up fan. I play Saturday West Brom.Very excited.

I go now have sex. I return.

[quote user="Borat"]

Hello again. I back.

Last night sleep in new infill hostel.  I like very much. I come back when glass in window.

Today I meet Delilah Smilth in kitchen. She funny and smell like fish. I like very much. She have old man, Mr. Glynn. He not speak. Not have chance. She think she boss. I laugh very much.

I meet too Mr. Dongcaster do wee wee. He have very small crom like hamster. He talk for one hour about nothing. He very boring. Not like. I wake up, he gone.

Next meet Mr. Grunt. He very small and stand on chair. He say yes many often and talk in tongue like George Bushy. He ask if I football. He need new player to shut up fan. I play Saturday West Brom.Very excited.

I go now have sex. I return.[/quote]

Its a long time since anything on here has made me laugh out loud............keep it up

Hello my friend. I like but no Tom. I don''t like her.

I talk my cousin Boris who want buy Ipsh*t football. He have big oil well in Kazakhstan. He buy soon Ipsh*t and take down to East County League so play Yarmouth. He many friends there and I do sister free.

Tomorrow I go see Carrow bag lady Mr.Doug. She is very sexy and I think she want. I have nice picture of perm head when play. He sign pants. I wear.

I see you at football.I wear yellow shirt so you don''t miss me.

I back soon. High five            [Y]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Hey Borat, what were you doing at my party Saturday?

PaulBoratNew.jpg

[/quote]

This woman I like very much. She drink very much vodka and curse like my Grandmother. She have my baby.

I thank.

"I like to tank you for welcoming to you country!

I have good Sheet! i Like!"

I can do a good impression of Borat, much better than this Charlatan!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

"I like to tank you for welcoming to you country!

I have good Sheet! i Like!"

I can do a good impression of Borat, much better than this Charlatan!

jas :)

[/quote]

course you can jas!

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]Hello, Borat. Me think your moving picture about as funny as being crapped on by a herd of the buffalo.[/quote]

Hello. I back.

I have crap on by buffalo in Khazakstan. I think funny too.We same.

I go football in baggie.I like very much town.It smell like kebab and I eat.

I laugh Mr.Earnshaw goal. He head so heavy he do flippy flop after.Baggy boy like him too.Give him Churcheel salute.I like very much so friend football.

I hello Mr. Doug.He say I shower with player.I sweat so very happy.I ask wash Mr.Dubbo.He very special football. He have three leg. I think water very cold for Mr.Hughie.He have no crom like lady. I shout  Come on Mrs Deliliea I want have you. She want but drink tea with old man Glyn.

Goodbye thank.