Sign in to follow this  
Foghorn

Curse of the EDP

Anyone noticed that the EDP has a mysterious effect on our performances? (One for you, 1st Wizard).

Before the home the game against Watford, they started referring to "Fortress Carrow Road", then resurrected the phrase again before the Watford game, and you know what the result was.

On Saturday, they were singing the praises of the "Mean Green Machine", and saying how secure our back four (sorry Greeno, five) were - and look what happened.

Take a leave out of Worthy''s book EDP, keep a low profile, and don''t make rash statements for the rest of the season. Boast as much as you like after May 9th.

I''ve been suspious about the Pink Un for ages Foghorn, especially that Mr Raven, dark satanic name that, don''t you think?.

As you rightly mentioned their reference to Mean Green Machine and Fortress Carrow Road headlines, were really I believe, in truth a strange primeval incantation evoked by the moderators.

They maybe witches, but I would guess their all old warlocks in truth.

And who can forget their prediction league?, which caused that cursed Double Helix Hex thingy, I stayed up night after night, counter spelling their strange and twisted powers.

They''re pure evil I tell you!.

Not forgetting the cheeky headline of ''Green doubtful'' the other day. Naughty.

As for me, I''m evil...

Dont want to worry you Wiz but I''ve just seen The Evening News headline. ''Time to get ready for the big league''. Guess yu''ll be up all night tonight. (If it helps I know that there are lots of squashed frogs on the road just outside Reepham. Or do they have to be alive?)

Peter Raven and Kathy: thanks for taking this in the ''spirit'' of my post!. And Kathy, those frogs, should be mashed with warm minted milk, and swallowed in one go, only by a virgin on a moonlite night. Providing of course you can find one in these thar parts, and I don''t mean a moonlite night!.