Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

which season ticket holder lives furthest away?

Well the girl who sits next to me wins ''fan who lives closest to the ground'' as she lives on Carrow Road, and the woman who sits the other side of me lives in Derby, but I''m sure there are other season ticket holders who live further away.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Well the girl who sits next to me wins ''fan who lives closest to the ground'' as she lives on Carrow Road, and the woman who sits the other side of me lives in Derby, but I''m sure there are other season ticket holders who live further away.[/quote]derby''s a fair distance.  i was born on carrow rd (not in the ground!) but now live accross the river.

I live in Essex and have been doing the same 2 hour drive for the last 3 seasons. Still, seem to forget about that when taking my seat though! Oh look, it''s me first post!

i travel a mere 42 miles but a bloke behind me in the snakepit lives near southampton

I live/work 9 months of the year in Trinidad, but daren''t give up my season ticket with the current ground capacity, and lack of spare tickets available. Having to listen to Roy Waller on haystack radio instead would be a poor substitute. My mates little girl usues it when i''m away, so well worth the money.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats no lady, thats my wife.............!

[quote user="congo"]

I live/work 9 months of the year in Trinidad, but daren''t give up my season ticket with the current ground capacity, and lack of spare tickets available. Having to listen to Roy Waller on haystack radio instead would be a poor substitute. My mates little girl usues it when i''m away, so well worth the money.[/quote]

Nice one for making sure your seat is filled when you''re not able to make it.I''ve several possible "donors" dying to get their hands on my season ticket if I ever can''t make a game, but I can''t see it happening any time soon.Only very special motorsport could knock the Canaries off my agenda, a couple of times a year at most (hoping they fall on away games!)

i''m currently a canterbury canary as i moved to go to uni and still manage to go to my fair share of home games. its a pain in the butt to get there and back but is well worth the effort

I now live in North London which is only 3 1/2 hours from door to turnstyle but I used to live near Gloucester and Nottingham, Leicester but the furthest away I used to travel was from Grasmere in the Lake District, but I done a season there but after that it was too much and decided to come closer and Gloucester.

To be honest where ever I live in the future barring Oz or somewhere I will always travel.

I personally think it''s a close run thing amongst the brilliant board of NCFC Directors......They all apparently live in Cloud Cuckoo land, which according to my AA road atlas of far flung unhabital by forward and ambitious thinkin'' people planets - is just North of Wortdowedonext World......

Do the board have season tickets?........Or, do they get in for nowt?

Yes I travel from Blandford near Southampton (Thanks for the mention Yoda)

I was based and working in Germany during our play off Final season and still made 2 of the last 6 league games, both Semi finals and the final. That was a fair drive.

By the way Yoda, 1-0 Robinson this weekend

Myself  & 1 other fan here in Bangkok are season ticket holders

If i''m lucky i get to see 3 matches a season, my sister uses ticket when i''m away

There is a city fan up in Chang Mai region who owns hotel that offers discounted rates to season ticket holders

I''m a season ticket holder living in Bedfordshire. It takes me 2 and a half hours to get to every home game. However, a few years back when living in America, I travelled over 4,000 miles to watch the Play-Off Final.

I am currently working in Melbourne, Australia - went to 2 games in August, my sister or niece uses my ticket while I am overseas. I have a too good seat to give it up - I will be back......[:D]

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I am currently working in Melbourne, Australia - went to 2 games in August, my sister or niece uses my ticket while I am overseas. I have a too good seat to give it up - I will be back......[:D][/quote]

So is the Helsinki Canary name some sort of cunning disguise then?[;)]

My 13 year old son and I travel from Shropshire to our season tickets in the Barclay Upper - not quite as far as Connah''s Quay as we''re a bit further south.

Not a problem on Saturdays, but midweek means a rush after he finishes school, getting us on the road around 4.00, Birmingham rush-hour to negotiate as an added bonus and a run from where we park up usually gets us in our seats just as kick-off happens!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I personally think it''s a close run thing amongst the brilliant board of NCFC Directors......They all apparently live in Cloud Cuckoo land, which according to my AA road atlas of far flung unhabital by forward and ambitious thinkin'' people planets - is just North of Wortdowedonext World......

Do the board have season tickets?........Or, do they get in for nowt?

[/quote]

Tee hee, Mello''s on form as per usual.

What I want to know is, do they get frisked on the way in like we do?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]

Yes I travel from Blandford near Southampton (Thanks for the mention Yoda)

I was based and working in Germany during our play off Final season and still made 2 of the last 6 league games, both Semi finals and the final. That was a fair drive.

By the way Yoda, 1-0 Robinson this weekend

hi mate ! dont get me started on robinson well be here all night ![/quote]

[quote user="Ralph Wrong"]

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I am currently working in Melbourne, Australia - went to 2 games in August, my sister or niece uses my ticket while I am overseas. I have a too good seat to give it up - I will be back......[:D][/quote]

So is the Helsinki Canary name some sort of cunning disguise then?[;)]

[/quote]Well, Helsinki was my base before coming down to Melbourne, I used to travel over once a month for games when in Helsinki, now its a bit too far....

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]272 miles away in Connahs Quay, North Wales, beat that![/quote]

Do you go to most home games? If you do I''m very impressed. We live in Leamington Spa which is 165 Miles each way and we make it for most home games, including mid-weeks, but it got difficult on occasion last season and the pre Grant bit of this season to make the effort. 

I know the thread was about season ticket holders but on the same vein I run the Canary Challenge every season as some of you know and I have had entries in from the corners of the planet. This year I had Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Bermuda. They were on official entry forms as well and I''m very curious how they got them in the first place.

Zweeeeeeeeeb loc loc

I am from Mars        zweeeeeeeeeeeeeb loc loc         Twinned with Stowmarket zweeeeeb yuc yuc

I furthest season ticket holder     zweeeb dic dic

I miss only one game since 1905       zweeeeeeb tit tit      last week Sunderland       zweeeeeb poo poo

I travel 36 million mile on bad day     zweeeeeeeeeeeeb          bum bum

zweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb  bye bye

Travel up from Brighton - longest journey yet was 7 hours coming back when they closed the M11 and the Dartford tunnel.  But we had won, so didn''t matter.