Sign in to follow this  
Westminster Canary

Some sympathy for Kevin Muscat please...

Nope! Emphatically no! You reap what you sow comes to mind in his case. I''m not sorry to admit that I smiled upon hearing this. Anyone whose career was ended or interrupted by him would have joined me in a spot of communal smiling, I think!

While I don''t think its nice to laugh at other peoples misfortune... it really couldn''t have happened to a nicer person!

He might now have some time to reflect on what he has done to other people. Sadly the chance of him doing that are nil

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
He''s got himself an injury
Que Sera Sera

On another thing - how do people feel about Andy "flapper" Marshall getting to the final?

Will he miss the Final because of his injury? I don''t think the quality of the game will suffer if he does

Great news Marshall will make the Final, he will be able to reproduce his trademark gaffes in front of a worldwide audience of millions

Also, Millwall may be have a problem entering the UEFA Cup next season because Wise doesn''t have the necessary coaching badges. I know NW took some of his coaching badges a couple of years ago but does anyone know if he has the necessary qualifications at the moment to allow us to play in the UEFA Cup the season after next (probably through the Fair Play system, of course)?

Just thought we had better plan ahead.

If you watch the ''tackle'', McCartney hardly touches him - Muscat gets his studs caught in the turf, and his knee twists horribly. Wouldn''t normally wish that on anyone, but this guy has ended careers.

Haha... ha!

OTBC

Weston who hasn''t he crippled?

We would have been a premier league team by now if it wasnt for Mr M at Wolves on Craig Bellamy.

And then there is the court case, and the player in Scotland, and just about anyone he plays against.

A disgrace of a player.

Muscat finished the career of Matthew Holmes of Charlton when he broke
his leg. Holmes received £250,000 in damages in a High Court action.
Holmes had 4 operations on his leg but sadly had to retire.