Sign in to follow this  
Canary_Ben

Hello!

Hello fellow City fans, i have recently joined but have been reading posts on the site for a couple of weeks.

I live a few miles from Norwich and have been to about half of the home games this season (and to port vale).

Could you please tell me a bit about yourselves? Thanks

Hello Canary Ben and welcome to the boards!We''re a relatively friendly bunch on here, though we do have our occasional domestics and someone always ends up sleeping on the sofa... but making up is always the fun part, right...? [;)]Anyway (what the hell am I on about?), I am the Evil Monkey... I live in Manchester and you can generally find me hovering around agreeing with everything someone else has said in order to avoid the hassle of forming my own opinion...I''ve been to see one game this season, which was Preston! I caught the second half of Burnley on Sky (boo!) whilst in Leeds, and this weekend will be a struggle to find a pub in Manchester that will bother to open in time for the stupid o''clock kick off.Enjoy your time here, don''t be put off by the occasional jibe here and there, it''s all in good humour, mostly (you blonde b*stard... from the future)

Hi Ben,

I''m a Canary fan that very rarely manages to get to the games due to living in London (although not Tufnell Park any longer, as my name suggests) and the costs involved.

I was born near Great Yarmouth, but I haven''t lived in Norfolk for a few years.

I hope you enjoy the posting and make sure you get involved with all the moaning which is the cornerstone of being a Pinkun poster and a football fan in general!

Welcome Ben, hope you enjoy contributing to the messageboard. Despite all the banter between postees, you''ll be amongst friends here...

Greetings Canary Ben, I''m one of the older posters on here -- not many of us saw Kevin Keelan between the sticks for 13 years -- and I do have a habit of re-living events that happened before some posters were born.

Do you know all the words to " Bright Side of Life " from the " Life of Brian " film ? You don''t ? Well, don''t worry too much as there''s a fair number of us moaners on here and we don''t know the words either ............  

Hi Ben - and welcome.

I am a fat middled aged city based canary fan of 35+ years who currently has a lower barclay season ticket where I attend with my daughter.   Like most on here I have a sad passion for all things yellow and green that I enjoy discussing with like minded fans.

Look forward to hearing your views in the coming weeks. 

Hi Ben and welcome,I currently reside in the Golden Triangle, been to all home games and try to get to as many away as finacially possible been to Leeds, Derby, Coventry, Birmingham, QPR and after this weekend Ipswich [:D]. As you''ve probably guessed I''m a student at UEA studying Computer Science in my 3rd year, I''m originally from Nottingham and have family in both places. Anyway I hope you find this to be a plesant place to come and discuss Norwich and try not to be put off by some stuck-up and elitest fans.

Hi

I''m a Norwich Season Ticket Holder (and also travelled to port vale), who sits in the city stand, and have been for the last 8 years.

I have also somehow clocked up a ridiciolous amount of posts in around a year.

And as already mentioned this is a friendly place to be now that worthy has vacated the carrow road hotseat.

Hello Mr Ben.High five!

I see you Uncle on tv.He change clothe in shop.I like.Very nice.

Welcome you here.This very bad place.No bum avatar now.You show picture of sister please?

I thank.

Hi  Ben, I first started watching City in 1957, ( Yes, I am that old! ) and yes, despite the odd heart attack, I am still going strong. I don''t for health reasons go as much as I use to, but I still manage the odd game or two.

Don''t worry too much about the odd jibe or two, we''re mostly friends on here, enjoy your posting and I''ll keep a sharp eye out for your next post mate.

Hello Ben!

I am a newbie too, same as you been reading the posts for ages, and now decided to join.

Living in Leeds theres not many of us up here, and i haven''t been to FCR for an age. In fact, the last Home game I went to was Bruce Rioch''s first in charge!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrg

Looking forward to the derby clash on sunday, what times kick orf?

Good evening Ben!

I''m Michael and I live in Camden. I''m waiting for some divine intervention in terms of a place to watch the game on Sunday (maybe that''s for another thread...) I play music, I write stuff and I''m booking some City games for Christmas.

''Interesting'' fact:- the aggregate score for my last 2 away games is 0-9...

Welcome to the forum!

Hello Ben, welcome! Can you lend me a tenner? I''ll be your mate if you like!.......

Don''t talk about lassie linespersons or religious stuff, and don''t slate the NCFC boardy hierarchy, especially Delia no deal (she who mustard be obeyed) as you''ll never Wynn - because, the lurkin'' pseudo-intellectual''s will come and steamroller right over you with their Holier than thou PC PC''s - and make you feel dreadfully inferior and flatten your middle of the road opinions.

But apart from all that, I don''t really give a ''badger''s ar$e'' what people think of me.......or the inane ramblin'' posts that I type - that come from the whisperin'' voices in my head......[:|]

Once again, welcome! And can you make that twenty? ;~)

Your true friend for cash......Mello! 

Hi Ben,

I''m a 40 year old who should have better things to do than snoop around on this board [:D] I''ve been supporting the Canaries since the mid seventies (the era of Keelan, Boyer, MacDougall et al - hence my user name.)

Welcome to the board. Hopefully we''ll be able to celebrate our return to the Premiership in the next season or two. Maybe not but, here''s hoping.