Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

I agree with Mike Newell

Next they''ll try to ban christmas" ...... say the people who don''t believe in God and aren''t Christian.

Mook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have news for you  , several council  nutters  have actually  tried to ban  all  Christian  festivities  ,  Christmas trees , child in the manger , carols  et al  , why ? because they might offend  the muslims   , you couldn`t make it up  !!

Apparently  its ok with these creeps  when muslims  stand in our streets , burning our flag , calling for death to all non mslims ,   preach hatred  against western society  etc etc    .... not a squeak of protest  from these council twats   about this .....  

[quote user="Troy Tempest"]What is needed, Marty, so we can still appreciate your lady and not risk offence is a link to a site. Do you have one?[/quote]

I don''t have a link but if you send me an email I''ll reply, I have tried the email function here but it didn''t seem to work, or it is moderated too, in which case it may take some time.

sheded

Next they''ll try to ban christmas" ...... say the people who don''t believe in God and aren''t Christian.

Mook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have news for you  , several council  nutters  have actually  tried to ban  all  Christian  festivities  ,  Christmas trees , child in the manger , carols  et al  , why ? because they might offend  the muslims   , you couldn`t make it up  !!

Apparently  its ok with these creeps  when muslims  stand in our streets , burning our flag , calling for death to all non mslims ,   preach hatred  against western society  etc etc    .... not a squeak of protest  from these council twats   about this .....  

For goodness sake, Sheded, stop beating around the bush and say what you think, will you?

clucktheripper wrote

]

Eeeeeeeee Troy. You dirty devil!...........[:D]

I find it hilarious that such a tiny picture of a covered part of a womans anatomy could be regarded as offensive. I really must find that photo of my Uncle Nipplehead to put up............Now where is it?.............

You post your uncle''s piccy and I''ll introduce him to my great aunt Fanny.

No, never Ben. They are not allowed.

Incidentally, one of our finest ever defenders (old Cozy) was a woman in a mans body wasn''t he....she,he,she,er

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"][quote user="Marty"]

Yes Troy, I see the ultra offensive pics of a pair of something that we all have was deemed too controversial for this forum. Slightly petty censorship if you ask me. I have never seen the buttocks as being offensive really. But I could cahnge my avatar to something that is deemed acceptible like say for instance a pic of a women wearing a Burqa! hiding everything but her eyes, I guess no-one would complain about my avatar then would they? yeah I might do that, show a pic that i think every civilised person should find offensive in the 21st century (for reasons i will not go into now).

Whatabout if it was a pic of my a*se? not saying i''d do that, wouldn''t want to put anyone through that experience, but would it be censored too? 

I guess i''ll put the guinea pigs back tonight then, or will this offend too, vermin? I hope they don''t count as pigs, some people find them offensive, it''s a mucked up world really isn''t it.

[/quote]

... can we stick to a football debate or must we regurgitate Daily Mail social intolerance?

[/quote]

Daily Mail, don''t insult me, I wouldn''t eat my fish and chips out of that rag!

What is wrong with discussing anything non-football related anyway? is the woman ref issue really about football? it seems to be more about sexism anyway, my comments were also about prejudice too.

The issue with this female official that I am unsure about is whether or not she had the experience of other refs in that league, wasn''t she supposed to be fast tracked for the reason of political correctness? if this is true it is a farce. As for the Tennis issue, it is a very valid point regarding this whole female ref debate, people seem to be agreeing that it is OK if they have the same ability, but tennis players get paid the same (apart from Wimbledon), and NO women tennis players DO NOT have the same ability as the men. I don''t know the statistics but what the average match times? I bet guys play for at least twice as long, why the hell is they paid the same as women? now that is political correctness gone wrong. The same can be said for many sports.

What would happen in Netball if they had a rule that you could only have a female ref, it may actually be the case, do you think anyone would kick up a fuss about it, no neither do I. It''s the inconsistency that gets on my nerves.  

Marty, I agree the issue is whether Amy Rayner was capable of doing the job and not the fact she is a woman.

However, this isn''t the first time she has officiated at a Luton Town match as she ran the line in their 2-0 win at Hillsborough last season.I didn''t see any complaints of "tokenism" from Newell that day.

I would like to think she is where she is on merit and have no reason to believe otherwise.

The fact is men are very different from women and women are very different from men, it''s a good job they are because that''s the reason we fancy them, I''m not sure why they fancy us but all the same we are very different, women can organise and breast feed, we can run fast, f@rt and look tough, so why do we have female soldiers on the front line, why do we have female boxers, why do we have female tennis players who reckon they can compete against men, in fact why do women who want to compete against the very smallest, weakest men in horse racing never win a race?Why are women much better than us at pretty much everything else - because we are different - we are not equal

I must make it clear that my "fish and chips" comment earlier was a mistake, I don''t actually mind the dialy Mail, I got temporarily muddled up the mirror, now that i wound''t wipe my ar.......................

[quote user="Marty"]I must make it clear that my "fish and chips" comment earlier was a mistake, I don''t actually mind the dialy Mail, I got temporarily muddled up the mirror, now that i wound''t wipe my ar.......................[/quote]

blimey, you can tell that was written late at night, my spelling is worse than usual! anyway, where is my avatar?

[quote user="Troy Tempest"]Yea right, Marty. If I want a guinea pig picture I''ll go onto the Giant Petstore website.[/quote]

Hey i don''t just give pics to my Guinea pigs to anyone you know!

Although I do have a link for my previous  "fine art" avatar, but can''t post it here due to politics, just send my a pm if interested!

[quote user="mystic megson"]

[quote user="SPat"]Why is it banal to

ask in what way is a woman less able to be a referee than a man? (still

no answer by the bigotry brigade) It is not political correctness gone

mad or any other such tedious cliche, it''s a reasonable question to

ask. It is also not trying to deny that men and women might be

different in various way, just not in their ability to referee a bloody

football match!  And just because MM supports MN doesn''t

automatically make it right, I''m sure there are women that think women

should be in the home and nowhere else too.  Jeez, crawl out of

the dark ages[/quote]

Please read previous replies before you post.  ABILITY IS NOT THE ISSUE.

[/quote]

I did THANKYOU and couldn''t find any concrete reason put forward for

restricting women from officiating men''s football. All there was (and

still is) is generalised guff about celebrating differences (that old

chestnut), why women tennis players should be paid less (obviously

because the length of the match is the most crucial aspect of a tennis

match, not perhaps whether the players filled the stadium?). The point

is that ABILITY SHOULD BE THE ISSUE. If they want to do it and they''re

good enough, they''re good enough.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"][quote user="Marty"]

Yes Troy, I see the ultra offensive pics of a pair of something that we all have was deemed too controversial for this forum. Slightly petty censorship if you ask me. I have never seen the buttocks as being offensive really. But I could cahnge my avatar to something that is deemed acceptible like say for instance a pic of a women wearing a Burqa! hiding everything but her eyes, I guess no-one would complain about my avatar then would they? yeah I might do that, show a pic that i think every civilised person should find offensive in the 21st century (for reasons i will not go into now).

Whatabout if it was a pic of my a*se? not saying i''d do that, wouldn''t want to put anyone through that experience, but would it be censored too? 

I guess i''ll put the guinea pigs back tonight then, or will this offend too, vermin? I hope they don''t count as pigs, some people find them offensive, it''s a mucked up world really isn''t it.

[/quote]

... can we stick to a football debate or must we regurgitate Daily Mail social intolerance?

[/quote]

Daily Mail, don''t insult me, I wouldn''t eat my fish and chips out of that rag!

What is wrong with discussing anything non-football related anyway? is the woman ref issue really about football? it seems to be more about sexism anyway, my comments were also about prejudice too.

The issue with this female official that I am unsure about is whether or not she had the experience of other refs in that league, wasn''t she supposed to be fast tracked for the reason of political correctness? if this is true it is a farce. As for the Tennis issue, it is a very valid point regarding this whole female ref debate, people seem to be agreeing that it is OK if they have the same ability, but tennis players get paid the same (apart from Wimbledon), and NO women tennis players DO NOT have the same ability as the men. I don''t know the statistics but what the average match times? I bet guys play for at least twice as long, why the hell is they paid the same as women? now that is political correctness gone wrong. The same can be said for many sports.

What would happen in Netball if they had a rule that you could only have a female ref, it may actually be the case, do you think anyone would kick up a fuss about it, no neither do I. It''s the inconsistency that gets on my nerves.  

[/quote]

Phew! Back to the football then.