Sign in to follow this  
Olano

Norwich scaut in Norway.

Norwich have told norwegan tv2 that they were in Norway last sunday, to take a look at Michael Mifsud frome Maltha. He is a 1.64 cm, wery fast striker. He is 100% the same type of player as Earny.

He is a bosman player so he will come for free. Frome January the 1st

But I dont know whay Norwich want this player if they not are selling Earny in January.

Other clubs that were in Norway to take a look at Mifsud last sunday was Bolten, Reading, Watford, Sheffild United and Crystal Palace.

Im sanding a link to the page so you dont think Im youst sending in rumers, but it is in Norwegan.

http://www.fxt.no/tippeligaen/lillestrom/article798060.ece

Personaly I dont rate Mifsud to much, he is ok but he is not Earny.

Sorrry aboute the crapy english but is frome Norway.

Thanks for the info Olano, very interesting.  I think I''ve seen Mifsud in the Euro qualifiers, not at all bad as you say but probably not as good as Earnie at his best.

Assuming it''s true, it wouldn''t solve the problem we''ve got now which is finding a big man to partner him.  In any case, we wouldn''t stand a chance against a Prem club.

My hope is that Norwich also did take a look at an other Lilestrøm pleyer. Robert Koren. Koren is an crativ midfilder. And is also a bosman player frome January the 1st.

He is one of the best players that is playing in Norway, and he have alot of international games for Slovenia. But I dont know if we have the money to make him consider Norwich. But It woud be a dream to geth him, he woud be ouer best midfilder!!!!

[quote user="Olano"]Norwich have told norwegan tv2 that they were in Norway last sunday, to take a look at Michael Mifsud frome Maltha. He is a 1.64 cm, wery fast striker. He is 100% the same type of player as Earny.

He is a bosman player so he will come for free. Frome January the 1st

But I dont know whay Norwich want this player if they not are selling Earny in January.

Other clubs that were in Norway to take a look at Mifsud last sunday was Bolten, Reading, Watford, Sheffild United and Crystal Palace.

Im sanding a link to the page so you dont think Im youst sending in rumers, but it is in Norwegan.

http://www.fxt.no/tippeligaen/lillestrom/article798060.ece

Personaly I dont rate Mifsud to much, he is ok but he is not Earny.

Sorrry aboute the crapy english but is frome Norway.[/quote]If this were true I would be very shocked.  I mean we don''t have scouts do we???

ok what the news sad, was that officials frome Norwich was wotsching Mifsud, I dont know if It was a scaut. I youst thaguht that was the normale. Well if it was some one els, dosnt that make it mores serius? 

Take no notice Olano - we have some bitter and twisted fans over here at the moment. In there eyes the club can do no right- thanks for the information it''s nice to know we are looking down all the avenues.

Hay Olano, Is there any chance Norwich are looking at Frode Kippe, he''s a defender i''d love here, he''s like 6"6. Is Bjorn Riise still there, he would be good, can hit them like his brother John arne Riise!

I dint know if Norwch are loking at Kippe, dont think so, he woud cost alot of money. The same with Bjørn Helge Riise, but I dont think Riise is good anaugh for Norwich yeat, but in the future he coud be wery good.

Im hoping for Robert Koren, he is much bether then Kippe and Riise. But they onely sad that they were interested in Mifsud.

I hope Norwich youses more time in Norway, because there is alot of wery good players there that dont cost alot of money.

Mifsud is not so similar to Earnshaw. He is a quality player, with a good football brain and excellent skills. I doubt he wants to go to the Championship, and in my opinion he is not good enough for an injury free Norwich first team - Earnshaw and Huckerby are both better suited to English football.

I agree with Olano, I would rather see Robert Koren in a Norwich shirt. Both are available on a Bosman free.

Bjorn Helge Riise (John Arne''s brother) will be too expensive. Frode Kippe is not better than Shackell og Dion.

[quote user="Olano"]ok what the news sad, was that officials frome Norwich was wotsching Mifsud, I dont know if It was a scaut. I youst thaguht that was the normale. Well if it was some one els, dosnt that make it mores serius? [/quote]Sorry Olano, I was merely making a joke about City having scouts.  I wasn''t having a go or laughing at you.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Take no notice Olano - we have some bitter and twisted fans over here at the moment. In there eyes the club can do no right- thanks for the information it''s nice to know we are looking down all the avenues.[/quote]Apologies Drinkell, it was merely a joke.  I should have known better than to attempt to have a sense of humour on here!

"Manchester City are looking at Slovenian midfielder Robert Koren after he rejected a new deal at Lillestrom. (Various)"

These statement was in various newspaper this morning! Have you seen any Man City scouts Olano?

Sorry for the Multiple post, but there may be a lot of truth in Olano''s post:

"Bolton lead a host of clubs who have checked on Lillestrom striker Michael Mifsud. (Various) "

Also in various newspapers, Well first I must congratulate Olano, you''re one of only a few you writes rumours that are actually fact. Secondly, I hope we move quickly because it looks like we hve premiership competition!

Good Scouting Olano

Manchester C is not reportet to been in the latest matches of Lilestrøm. But it have been a long season, and they may have been there. Now the season is over, and in the last day, there was some bigg clubs in the match Lilestrøm-Lynn. Totenham and Arsenal and Man U. Were all loking at Lyns negerian striker Edu.

But othere then those 3 clubs, it was the teams I have mentione earlyer with Norwich as one of them. And they was manly loking at Mifsud, but Koren played as well.

It is also reportet that Coventry want Mifsud, so I quess they rate him over Leon, they also trid to sign Mifsud before, but was turn donwn. Then they went for Leon.

Mifsud and Koren is now unsure what they are going to doe, bacause Lilestrøm goth a new manager to day. But it still looks like Norwich is wery interested in Mifsud

According to Norwegian newspapers today, Michael Mifsud has rejected a new contract offer from his club Lillestrom (nicknamed "The Canaries"). http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2006/11/17/483238.html

Reports says he will now find a foreign club (i.e. not a Norwegian club). I doubt it will be Norwich, as this player surely has ambitions to play for a Premier League club.