Sign in to follow this  
nasher

look what we are giving away

Ive just worked it out if we where to remain in the nationwide league next year we would average approx 18000 per home game ,which would be 6000 empty seats .Times that by an average ticket price of £17 x 23 home games =2.34 million lost. Should we get promoted the average price of a ticket would be about £23 x 19 = 2.6 million plus all the sky money. So where are we putting the future of the club jeopardy by shelling out 1 million plus on DH, or are we playing a game off chicken with Man city to see who blinks first. I just hope if they are it does not back fire on them . On Saturday i left carrow rd with mixed feeling .I had seen one of the best individial +team performances for ages ,plus the atmosphere was just brill ,the last time it was that good was when we beat wolves in the playoffs at home. Then oh no DH would be off the player who has galvanised this good team on there day to a team which is destined get promoted.SO LOOK WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY. OTBC

LOL, I agree with your sentiments, but...

Are your projected attendance figures modelled on the last couple of seasons? Can you share the formula with us? Could we use it to model the future attendance figures of others clubs too?

;-)

Ama

Thiers no formula ,doesnt matter now because the mans on the way , i hope . When the new stand opens in feb we will fill it every game if we continue to top the table . So we will recoup his fee in those remaining home games .