Sign in to follow this  
Troy Tempest

SYMPATHY FOR MARTY.

[quote user="Troy Tempest"]

Can I just empathise with you Marty over the loss of your avatar.

My girlfriend Marina gets in trouble for showing her strings too.

[/quote]

yeah but my avatar has changed, not sure what my piggies have done wrong!

send me a pm for a link to the a full screen pic of my old avatar if you want, or indeed the piggies if you want!

[quote user="Marty"]finally my furry friends are back! don''t they look great?[/quote]

They look wonderful Marty........thank you for sharing!

Not sure how I get to send a PM to you, Marty.

However, please enjoy my avatar of my girl. Isn''t she a beauty? Doesn''t say a thing either.

If you want to know what I do then have a look at: www.bbc.co.uk/cult/anderson/stingray/clips/title.shtml

I think you''ll be impressed...''Stand by for action!''

[/quote]

just click on the PM option under my message I think

This is the 21st century and contrary to Victorian held  beliefs we all have butts now, so if you are a PC merchant or a Pinkun mod - try looking over your shoulder, or better still look backwards into a mirror - see you have a butt too!! it''s nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about - with 6 billion humans on this planet we have a grand total of 6 billion butts or 12 billion individual buttocks, if anyone really feels an avatar the size of a postage stamp of lady in a bikini is offensive, may I suggest you go seek out a 13th century convent/monastery or apply to have your own buttocks removed, preferably with no anesthetic

Good grief, Marty! What a stunner!

Don''t try putting any of those on your avatar, will you, Archant will ban you for life......nice though, and she looks even better in full screen you lucky bugger.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Troy Tempest"]

Can I just empathise with you Marty over the loss of your avatar.

My girlfriend Marina gets in trouble for showing her strings too.

[/quote]

yeah but my avatar has changed, not sure what my piggies have done wrong!

send me a pm for a link to the a full screen pic of my old avatar if you want, or indeed the piggies if you want!

[/quote]

Hey Marty why dont you just post the link, then if we feel that we are old enough and wont be offended we can choose to have a closer look at your porfolio of avatars

Not sure how I get to send a PM to you, Marty.

However, please enjoy my avatar of my girl. Isn''t she a beauty? Doesn''t say a thing either.

If you want to know what I do then have a look at: www.bbc.co.uk/cult/anderson/stingray/clips/title.shtml

I think you''ll be impressed...''Stand by for action!''

[/quote]

if your into plastic dolls........???? Lol

quote by The Priest(formerly-james1966)

"Hey Marty why dont you just post the link, then if we feel that we are old enough and wont be offended we can choose to have a closer look at your porfolio of avatars"

I guess it would be OK but still, people will moan if they even if they click on it knowing full well what it is! just PM me and i''ll send the link.