Sign in to follow this  
Over the side again

Who is to blame???

I went to Stoke yesterday in the hope that the improved results would continue. With Huckerby, Earnshaw and Safri all injured the task became a bit harder. Stoke have some good players, but Norwich are much better....

When I realised that City had taken to the pitch with three central defenders I assumed that Doherty was playing alongside Dion in a sensible 4 4 2 formation. When we lined up it was clear that a good thumping was on the cards. There a several really good posts on who is to blame - well NO ONE person is to blame.

Ashdown is struggling for match fitness and confidence. Colin seems to think that the half way line is the end of the world, and if crossed he will fall off. Fleming, sorry but just not up to it anymore. Drury and Shackell looked weak and confused. Doherty playing in front of the back four was dreadful. Croft must get fit. Hughess performance lacked conviction and effort. Dion did well, as did Thorne when he came on. Etuhu did compete, Robinson did not.

Peter Grant is to blame for being tactically naive, we do not need three centre backs, let the two centre backs have a battle against anyone.And Peter ease up on the pre-match warm up, I was exhausted just watching it. Nigel Worthington is to blame for leaving an already squad absolutely threadbare, and your decision to let young Russell leave was dire!

Finally Mr Grant, please shut up with all the quotes in the press. You can wax lyrical when we have won something. If you spend wisely in January then a play off place is possible. If you need a few suggestions how about Carlton Cole, Hayden Mullins and Collins from West Ham. A decent bid will get you Hendrie from Villa and Freddie Eastwood from Sarfend.

There are still enough games left for this season not to become a total disaster.

Like too many supporters you start off on the wrong foot......''Norwich are much better.''

Are we? Are we really, or do we have a couple ot top players and noting much else. That doesn''t make us a better side. Adams kept going on about the quality in the Norwich team................crap, look where they are in the league, look how they cannot play consistently, look at the attitudes (surely a big part of a good player), look at the result.

We are playing Colchester on Tuesday. Let''s drop this better than them attitude. The Colchester players are a credit to their Club, ours are a disgrace. In my book that makes them better than us.