Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

Can I suggest

Can I suggest - the next time the board interview potential managers they  have at least one person on the panel who is streetwise enough to spot a prize bull@hiter

[quote user="Herb"]They''d have spotted you coming a mile off then...[/quote]Apparently not, I heard that Borat went to the interviews and the board thought he was Mark Lawrenson.

so after 1 defeat its "grant out" is it????? lets see what he learns from the defeat, how he adapts and changes, and see how the rest of the season goes before we pass judgement huh?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so after 1 defeat its "grant out" is it????? lets see what he learns from the defeat, how he adapts and changes, and see how the rest of the season goes before we pass judgement huh?

[/quote]

It''s not ''Grant out'' Jas......but surely even the greatest of optimists can begin to see the bigger picture now.

Nothing has changed at the club other than one puppet has gone and been replaced by another. Getting rid of PG would serve no purpose at all.........as he can only play what he has inherited.....and they are crap.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]I wasn''t accusing him of being a cr@p manager, I agree it''s still too early to draw such conclusions, I was just saying he''s a bull****er but then perhaps he''s a bull****er because he''s hiding the fact that he''s a cr@p manager, lets hope not, ay?

[quote user="Chunky Canary"]

Its two defeats Jas, and one lousy second half against Cardiff.

[/quote]

Port Vale is officially recognised as a Draw. the game ended 0-0.. Penalties are not considered in the final score.

and ok we played a bad second half against Cardiff.. but we won! id gladly play liek that every week and win