Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Ipswich 5 Norwich 0

Because thats what it''s gonna be if we don''t shape up! I cannot even think about a lose so heavy against of all people the scum! I want 2 loans in by then, hopefully they will change the squad for the better. A defender and a striker will do nicely.

Watching the scum on Sky sports I have to say it was a ok game! Was rooting for Luton but Ipswich played some good football (NO I didn''t just say that).

We are going to have to be seriously careful on November 19th!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Because thats what it''s gonna be if we don''t shape up! I cannot even think about a lose so heavy against of all people the scum! I want 2 loans in by then, hopefully they will change the squad for the better. A defender and a striker will do nicely. Watching the scum on Sky sports I have to say it was a ok game! Was rooting for Luton but Ipswich played some good football (NO I didn''t just say that). We are going to have to be seriously careful on November 19th![/quote]

we havent lost at Poorman road for 10 years... and that will continue this season!

jas :)

I watched their game today and to be fair their youngsters did them proud, we need to watch out for that Billy Clarke, full of confidence for a teenager!!

After our Stoke result I''m not sure I can face a trip to PR thats if I get a ticket of course.

Please let us get our act together before then!