Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Leon Love me,love me not. Again.

Apparently the Coventry fans booed manager Micky Adams and chanted "You don''t know what you''re doing" when he took off Leon and put on Wayne Andrews after 83 minutes against Barnsley away on Saturday.Andrews promptly went on to score the winning goal!! Adams then refused to acknowledge the Coventry fans at the end of the match.

Adams has threatened to quit if the abuse is repeated.

Of course, Leon is yet to score for Coventry.

OTBC

Did you see his ex-missus on that footballers wives programme last week? She seemed to be having a dig at all the others players wives by saying they never came to see her and she was always on her own! Did it not occur to her to maybe go and see them instead?

She also mentioned Leon would not let her have her own credit card!!!![:)]

Leon is popular with the fans because his game involves a lot of running about.  A useful attribute as long as there is a fairly consistent end product, but unfortunately there isn''t.  He flatters to deceive, does our Leon.  He''s a big occasion player though, so I fancy him to score in their next local derby . . .

Do you think leon would have stayed if he knew Worthy was on his way out?He''d have walked into the team just recently!Though I got the impression he fell out with Worthy and fell out of love with Norwich.Could do with a player like Leon against Colchester tonight though!

[quote user="Matt Gunns"]Do you think leon would have stayed if he knew Worthy was on his way out?He''d have walked into the team just recently!Though I got the impression he fell out with Worthy and fell out of love with Norwich.Could do with a player like Leon against Colchester tonight though![/quote]

Yep, and how we could have done with him. His form at Coventry hasn''t been good but I think he''d have been good with Earnshaw under Grant''s reign

Leon''s move had nothing to do with falling out with Worthy or the club, it was purely for financial reasons which I won''t go into here.

According to the programme, Leon is now on much better terms with his ex-wife. He has just bought her a house. Two and two, in this case, equals four.

I agree that we could really do with him at the moment, but the fact is we sold him, we have to move on. I am a bit worried about tonights games mind, all thos players out, it''s time for some new players to stand up and be counted.