Sign in to follow this  
General Stegglinho

WILL PETER GRANT STAY PUT

I just wonder if the signs of strain are already starting to show. I think the public criticsm of players so soon into Mr Grants reign may prove to be a mistake.

But more than that I worry about the wafer thin squad that he has inherited from worthy. The present injuries are now showing again just what a lack of depth and talent and ability there is in the squad. I wonder why as yet Peter Grant has not got any loans in when we need them so much. Is he just seeing what the squad is made of? Or are his hands tied, or being tied. I fear and I can forsee a collision cousre beteween our Peter and the Board. And Peter is a strong willed man. History may well repeat itself. A Dean Windass situation may well arise again I fear and just like Martin O''neil I can see Peter Grant walking out on Delia and her friends.  Crying [:''(]

I think this is a reasonable point, and obviously from our history us fans are going to be determined not to end up in the same situation as last time.

Personally I don''t think this will happen though. I believe the situation is different and, although people will wait for when they feel events/games back them up, I think there has been a bit of an overeaction to Saturday''s match.

lets see how things are after January...

"History may well repeat itself. A Dean Windass situation may well arise again I fear and just like Martin O''neil I can see Peter Grant walking out on Delia and her friends".

Thinking about this still makes me angry!! Mr Chase, you make my blood boil!!!!!!