Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

were they really fit?

i have to say that on last nights performances earnshaw and safri really did not look fit and hux tired badly towards the end. i hope it was not a case of playing when unfit as that could have done long term damage.

None of them were fit enough and I was amazed when Hucks and Earnie lasted 90 minutes. Shows how much Grant wanted the points though, and how much all three players genuinely care (even though Safri had a stinker, he was always looking for the ball and didn''t hide).

Both Huck and Earnie, looked slow, with Hucks looking like he was injuried about 10 mins from the end.

Safri lack ideas in the midfeild and Robinson and then Hughes were poor.

All these factors combined with a ref who had a minger of a game, cause Norwich to drop 2 points, as they did at QPR, Southend and against Palace.

Lets hope for better on Saturday

OTBC

dont think earnie looked unfit, but suppose he hadnt nothin to do til 70mins. he had to come to our own box to get the ball as robinson and eagle crossed it miles over his head, forgettin he is only 4ft 2 or whatever he is

hucks looked tired but played amazingly well, says it all, his a great pro

saf had poor game but still went out there and looked decent, passin was poor though but we''ll forgive him