Sign in to follow this  
blacko

92 club

I wondered how many Norwich supporters have watched games at all the league clubs. I went to Sunderland which would have been my 71st, so I kept the ticket and will have to go again. But I''m sure there must be some who have done the lot.

"there must be some who have done the lot"....blacko I''d like to congratulate you as the greatest optimist on this message board. I appoint you "Chief Optimistic Cheerleader" for the Canaries and I appoint myself as Chairman of the 92 Club. As I don''t think there will be any members to vote me out of office, I also stipulate that this is a lifetime appointment.

There are probably a few hundred fans nationwide that have done all 92 grounds, but not sure how many from Norwich - but I bet there are some.

Check this site http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/yfh45/done92.htm for a list of some fans who have achieved the milestone.

71 is a great effort - I don''t keep tabs on all my visits but I reckon I''ve done about 30 - 35 over my 33 years of following the boys.

When I retire, and get the camper van I''d love to take it on as a challenge!

I know of someone who has done it. A bloke who sits on front of me in the upper Barclay has a friend who has definitely visted all the football league grounds in England. Whether he''s a Norwich fan or not I''m not sure!

Ye gods 92, I thought I was doing well at 53!, all city games except Arsenal v Man U in the seventies. I''ll never manage 92, no chance, the worst trip however is easy. City v Bristol Rovers away in the FA cup (early sixties) where we lost 2.1. Nightmare trip that was, no motorways near me as such back then, arrived in Bristol at 7am, do you know what Bristol is like at that time in the morning?.