Sign in to follow this  
ca

My Visit to Colney

Got all wrapped up today for my visit to Colney to have a word with some of the lads to find out what is going on and what they are going to do to put it right on Saturday.

First bumped into Dougie Livermore - told him theres a lot of fans who don''t understand what he does at the club - he replied he''s not sure what he does either but he gets paid well so must be doing something right, plus NCISA like him so who cares what the fans think!

Next was Granty - told him that if he needed some advice to log into the pinkun website and listen to our learned friend Yankee or Rudolph who might be able to help. He said that he didn''t like Yanks and wasn''t a lover of Xmas so would make his own mind up, thanks. Reminded him that he said he wasn''t going to play players out of position, give youth the chance and offer Hucks a new contract and he replied ''had to get the fans on my side somehow didn''t I'' He did have to repeat everything twice so I could understand him, felt like I was talking to Fred Elliott from Corrie! Nice chap though. His phone kept ringing and interupting us, heard him mention Teddy, Rooney and Henry so perhaps one of them is coming on loan.

Safri then invited me in for a cup of tea ( see its not just the Hong Kong men who get these favours) . He said he needed someone to talk to and told me that he was upset that Dickson didn''t like him and also that he was missing his family back in Morocco and wanted to go home. Got Dickson in out of the cold and knocked their heads together, they''ve now kissed and made up so Safri will be happier on Saturday and play better.

Mcveigh popped in too so I got my scissors out and gave him a quick haircut, looks much better now so hopefully the lady who sits next to me wont spend the whole match moaning about his long hair. Hes still having withdrawal symptoms, lost his Irish drinking partner when his mate Mulryne went and has been pining ever since and Delaneys just isn''t the same. Did admit he organised a leaving collection for Worthy ( before he left) and that Hughes had put the most money in.

Delia arrived just as I was leaving and asked me to tell Cluck to cluck off, yes she does read your posts about the board and isn''t happy with you!

Earnie walked close to me as I was leaving but his alien- like face sort of frightened me so I just smiled and kept walking.

Walked to the bus stop because I''d heard Hucks picks people up and give them lifts home. Brushed my hair, sprayed some more perfume on and touched up the lip gloss and along came that black Range rover with my hero inside it.

He wound down the window and asked if I was ok, to which I replied I am now I''ve seen you, are you going to offer me a lift '' Reply was '' Couldn''t possible have a lushious sexy woman like you in my car, you''re so irrestitable that before we know it you''d be selling your story to the Screws Of The World giving me marks out of 10, sorry sweetheart ''

Bus came 20 mins later and off I went home, cold and dissapointed.

Hope I made you smile. [:)]

Angel that was absolutely fabulous.......and got much more than a smile.

Somehow doubt that Delia reads my posts though........or anyone else for that matter!

just out of interest but how do u actually get to Colney? do i go past the hospital or past the road to Pfobs nursery?

jas :)

Likes it Angel !   but  in your dreams about Rooney  .......  the only  Rooney  we`re going to get is the Micky one ! [:D]

Jas, you asked how to get to the Colney training ground.

Heading away from Norwich you go past Colney Lane on the left --- the turn for the John Innes Institute and the N & N Hospital --- then take the next left.( I think it''s called Hethersett Lane ). It''s a blind sharp left turn into a winding narrow lane with no pavements so travelling there by car is the safest option. ( Having said that I was nearly involved in a head-on car crash with Nigel Worthington''s 4 x 4  on one occasion as he sped down the lane towards Watton Road one day after training so even that''s got it''s risks )

The training ground is on the right about half a mile from Watton Road. You should spot the big white dome well before you get there.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I don''t believe a word of that, Angel. Darren took me to work this morning because it was raining and showed me something you left behind in his car![/quote]haha! Brilliant response!Nice to see some of this humour back on these forums thou, its nice that the KTF and WO''s have all dispersed and things are getting back to normal ish.......no wait, we still blame Flemming for everything right?all is normal then.....

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I don''t believe a word of that, Angel. Darren took me to work this morning because it was raining and showed me something you left behind in his car![/quote]

Can you get them back for me then please, they''re hubby''s favourite colour and he''ll soon notice they''re missing [:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Jas, you asked how to get to the Colney training ground.

Heading away from Norwich you go past Colney Lane on the left --- the turn for the John Innes Institute and the N & N Hospital --- then take the next left.( I think it''s called Hethersett Lane ). It''s a blind sharp left turn into a winding narrow lane with no pavements so travelling there by car is the safest option. ( Having said that I was nearly involved in a head-on car crash with Nigel Worthington''s 4 x 4  on one occasion as he sped down the lane towards Watton Road one day after training so even that''s got it''s risks )

The training ground is on the right about half a mile from Watton Road. You should spot the big white dome well before you get there.

[/quote]

thanks mate!

jas :)

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Good post Cityangel, I think we should send you up there once a week as the message boards roving reporter.
[/quote]

I think thats a great idea, will start next week and report back to you all [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I don''t believe a word of that, Angel. Darren took me to work this morning because it was raining and showed me something you left behind in his car![/quote]

Can you get them back for me then please, they''re hubby''s favourite colour and he''ll soon notice they''re missing [:D]

[/quote]And I thought the agreement was that you would change them everytime Wiz changed his mind, surely from the mountain of  knickers you have at full readiness - one pair wont be missed?