Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

West Brom predictions

any kind of draw would be a good result for us in the present climate.  with injuries to flem and doc, dion looks cert to start with shacks given his ''malky'' display yesterday - leaving the 4-5-1 or whatever it is, familiar formation in place.  if PG can get a striker in on loan, we could even have a 4-4-2 option!if the midfield can get it going and work hard for 90 mins, then a draw is a possibility, maybe a victory if earnie gets the quality of ball he needs. a committed display is absolute minimum standard is if want a result.  if the midfield roll-over, we could lose by any margin - hopefully not.

Depends if Granty can pull any rabbits out of hats in the loan market this week. A positive addition could give us impetus.

[:)] I dont mind Earnie scoring 1 but if I was you then worry about the amazing hatful of chances we have missed against Derby and QPR, we honestly should have scored half a dozen in each game ! Earnie would be getting a hatful for us now but Barny Nobsor  said his first touch was U.S and got rid.

Someone (and I am not saying its gritty City) is going to get an almighty hiding soon as we are playing the best football in many years

and soon all these misses will fly in[ap]

[quote user="off the boil city"]

[:)] I dont mind Earnie scoring 1 but if I was you then worry about the amazing hatful of chances we have missed against Derby and QPR, we honestly should have scored half a dozen in each game ! Earnie would be getting a hatful for us now but Barny Nobsor  said his first touch was U.S and got rid.

Someone (and I am not saying its gritty City) is going to get an almighty hiding soon as we are playing the best football in many years

and soon all these misses will fly in[ap]

[/quote]

Why has a West Brom fan got over posts on our board?

Earnie does okay against his former Clubs and is scoring again. I''ll take another real dull game with a snatched goal by the little fella. 0-1 to Norwich.

Its predicted that Earnshaw will get us off to a flying start [ap] and score twice against his former employees and Huckerby will get one, having been chastised by Grant for not doing enough hard work for the team versus Sunderland. However lets not forget West Brom are now managed by ex Ipswich player Tony Mowbray and will be up for the fight, if the City defence are not right they have the quality to undo us. Koumas and Albrechtson to score for them in an entertaining 3-2 away win for City [:O]

Yep.......WBA are a tough competitive side with good depth.  Can''t see us doing any better than 3-1 to them.

We can hope for a draw 1-1, but we beat Birmingham so maybe we can beat WBA.

A close match, let hope for no more injuries.

OTBC

See below, I promise not to change it.

I started doing this from the Birmingham match. I''m yet to get a score right! Get in... [Y]

I think we''ll lose this one, WBA are my tip to finish as champions.

With the Mowbray effect still in full effect, and Kevin Philips and Diomansey Kamara scoring goals for fun, i''d be more than happy with a draw!

2-2