Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

I'm "watching on the wireless"

Can''t go today so I have to ''watch it on the wireless''. I never enjoy it and know I should do something else and check the results at 5 o''clock. But I know I will be hanging on to every word of the Radio Norfolk commentary, willing our boys to win. Anyone got any tips on how to make this experience more real? Should I wear my replica shirt? Maybe eat a lamb and mint pie at halftime? Howabout chanting "you don''t know what you''re saying" to Roy Waller, Neil Adams and Co?

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

It''s a definite requirement to have a little sherry before Canary Call starts. It''s the icing on the cake to put one in the right frame of mind for amusement. 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Howabout chanting "you don''t know what you''re saying" to Roy Waller, Neil Adams and Co?[/quote]

Roy has retired from away games, mores the pity.We get "rent-a-Partridge" instead now...

Oh dear seems to have gone a bit pear shaped, evidently the honeymood period is over....

[quote user="Quantum"]Roy Waller? You obviously haven''t listened on the radio for a while! [:D]
[/quote]

Someone ought to point out to Nutty Nigel that he wont be hearing Mark Barham run up the wing and cross th Channon either ;)

jas :)

I didn''t enjoy it one bit! I can share the disappointment of most of you posters just the same as I would share the disappointment of our fans if I was there.

Just Canarycall to go and it will take more than a sherry for me to enjoy it Yankee [:)]