Sign in to follow this  
It was all yellow

what a nightmare!

What do we have to do as fans to get through to the board? I am shocked and amazed by what they have done this time. It was widely acknowledged that we needed to find unity within our club and work fast the make up the time that has been wasted before the parachute payments run out. We need a manager to lift the whole club and drive us foward. Delia said it had to be ''a winner''. it needed to be a man with a proven track record, or failing that a norwich ''legend'' who would excite the fans and at least buy him self some ''honeymoon'' time to make the right changes.What do we get... Peter ''the pointer Grant! An ex player who delivered nothing to the worst side i''ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. A player who had his last year of contract paid off to get him off the books seven years ago. Why? How? Who on earth were the other 99 applicants?!? There were high calibre people amongst them according to Mr Doncaster. Don''t get me wrong, I will be right behind him, because the negativity has to stop. I just can''t help showing my anger at the board. Why must we continue to sell ourselves short. This Norwich City, not Norwich United.

[quote user="It was all yellow"]    What do we have to do as fans to get through to the board? I am shocked and amazed by what they have done this time. Why must we continue to sell ourselves short. This Norwich City, not Norwich United.
[/quote]

According to CJF the protest have got through to the board which is why Worthington was sacked. In fact he and his brave band of protesters have saved us all.

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

we will never change the board - we have to get rid of them

many criticise me but they do not argue just insult

BOGO

[/quote] I will not insult. I will however ask you what planet you are on? This is not an insult because if you are on a nice planet a long way from here then that will be fine!!