Sign in to follow this  
carpio

sad times at Fortress carrow Road

All this nonsense on this Board Makes me sad!. Already we are Moaning about the manager Before we have either Heard from him or seen one of his selected teams in action. It just seems to me that SOME people on this board are so entrenched in their dislike of the Board of Directors. Short of Putting Curbishley in charge and then the whole board stepping down some people were never going to be satisfied.

I do not understand what the problem is, If Grant is a cheap/poor option why Would Bowen and or Crook be wonderfull? Come to that why would Tilson be a great manager? He has done very little at this level let alone at a higher one!! Parkinson has Hull in freefall So (SENSIBLY) who was left? Still we could always have gone for Mobray!

In reality though they are a tiny minority. The vast majority of fans, whatever their previous views will get behind the new manager and give their loyalty to him. People like Wiz, CJF, Angel and YF are all ego but do not represent many fans. Come next Saturday the crowd will be overwhelmingly behind the team, the manager and the club.

Let''s forget about them and look forward to a bright new era in our history.