Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Lyle

The Reserves last night...

Finding myself in the area I decided to to go to Aldershot to watch the reserves take on their Aldershot counterparts.

Some things became apparent on the night

1. Clint is growing his hair
2. We need a new reserve goalkeeper - nothing personal but very worrying if we need to rely on Crichton in the next 7 games or in the future
3. Rivers looked fit but not very interested in the game. However, his contribution to our third goal was good.
4. Some of our players made me feel very old indeed
5. If promotion/championship is secured before Crewe, Dean Sinclair should be given a game at Gresty Road. He looks like a real prospect but may be short of chances in the Prem.

I saw that Amdrew Fisk came on at the end last night, his debut I think for the reserves. How did he play. Good to see a Scole boy in the team.

I was there aswel, Fisk looked ok when he came on, a few nice touches.
I also thought Eagle looked good, Mark Rivers however as rightly pointed out did not look bothered at all and spent half the game having a pop at ''briggers'' for not passing him the ball when he was standing there surrounded by players!

Sinclair-obv MOTM, had great energy and a fantastic touch, I know it was only Aldershot but he really stood out for me.

can we have a full report on clint and his hair? i feel this is a very important subject.. man i hope he plays today! but worthy and his hair politics..

Steve, Briggs was pretty solid, he scored the first with his head which, I believe was his first this season. Didn''t have much to do defensively so was playing a long way forward which distorted our shape a little.

Not bad but Edders won''t be having sleepless nights.

As for Clint''s hair I think he maybe attention seeking - not in Mr Huckerby''s league