Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich Vs QPR Match Ratings

Most of the team were average - 6 - apart from

Robinson - mostly anonymous or poor  ( 4)

Etuhu - didn''t start to play until last 20 mins (5)

Hughes - the best midfielder of the 3 (I haven''t drunk a thing ..honest) 7

Huckerby 8 - extend his contract now

Earnshaw 7 - if only he''d pass occassionally (the playground hog)

I thought we did not play too well untill we switched to a 4 4 2, Galla kept punting the ball toward Earnie and Croft and they had no chance, but once Dublin came on we looked more dangerous I thought.

Galla 6 poor kicking to 2 small men

Drury 5, unfit still, but still solid ish.

Flem 5, wa missing lots of the header and was being pulled out of position.

Shacks 6, good tackling and marking but kept giving the ball away.

Croft 6, for some reason kept wanting to cut in too much.

Hucks 6, tried and tried but the right back was good and he had plenty of support from other defenders, we should have used that to more use as as per usual he had 3 defenders some times on him. Very poor corners.

Robo 5, very average, was standing there alot.

Etuuuuuuuu 6, like said earlier did not get into the game untill late.

Hughes, 6 tried his hardest, tackled well but gave away too many balls.

Earny, 6, average, dodgy looking run up for penalty, should have passed to Macca near the end when he was in space.

Dublin 6, held ball up well. Good finish.

Macca 6 not enough time to impress.

Saf, 6 as above.

Can any one explain why we started singing "easy easy easy" after a few mins of Hucks scoring, I hate that, look what happened to Luton when they started to do that.

And sorry for all those nice people having to drive back to Norwich, ha ha, I got home within half hour for a change, which was nice as they say, but well done lads and lasses for a good turn out.

Gallacher - Kicking was poor. He loves that slice out to the right wing too much but couldn''t be faulted for the goals. - 6

Colin - Best game he''s had for us. - 8 M.O.M

Drury - The bow legged one seems to find it difficult to stop crosses coming in. A fundimental part of his position - 5

Shacks - Got his head to almost everything and looked solid - 7

Fleming - Looks so nervous when the ball comes to him. Needs replacing fast - 5

Hucks - Still not fully fit and asked to come off in the second half but was ignored. Good running with the ball but was contained on the whole - 6

Croft - Good work down the right but could have mixed his play up a bit by going outside of his man - 6

Hughes - Good game. Made a couple of important challanges and made some good passes. Still let a few stray ones go but a good ball inside for the Dublin goal. - 7

Robinson - Did his simple work well but need to communicate more. Seem like he''s on a different wavelength at times. Worked hard - 6

Earnshaw - A victim of the lone striker syndrome. Carved a couple of opportunities by himself but left isolated. - 6

Subs:

Dublin - Not sure if it was him or the formation change that picked us up but he talks to the players well and gave us a new option up top.

Safri - Not on long enough

Macca - Not on long enough

We look nervous and unorganised at the back. I noticed early on, Fleming was calling the line but later on it was Shacks who was talking them through. Somebody needs to take overall responsibility here and command that back line.

I have an ammendment to make. Saw the goals on the Championship this morning and Gallacher was at fault for the third. I''ve also been thinking about that free kick. He didn''t position his wall properly.

It was a bit difficult for me to see that one with a photographer in front of me. He now gets a five.