Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich Vs OPR Thread

As Adams said, Peter Grant witnessed the perfect showcase of our strengths and weaknesses.Looking forward to seeing what he changes and who he brings in.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]We need to score 4 these days to get anything out of games.[/quote]      Exactly, 19 goals conceded in the last 7 games.  Earshaw''s goal scoring record is totally nullified by our poor defence.

Come on boys.. lets get a thread going on here while we watch it on the radio... good luck City!!! Fleming, Robinson AND Hughes are ALL playing today??!?! But we got Croft Hucks and Earnie up front so it''ll be ok...1-0 up...YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS .. Huckerby!!!! Come on you yellows!!! This is how we played in our first five games this season under Worthy which suggests to me Worthy was responsible for our poor form.... come on city we can get a hat full today... 1-1 now, disappointing, lets see if I can pick a fight with a worthyouter... yep, here i am waiting, why not?? .... losing 2-1, now I really wanna get that Worthyouter... (Marty pops in at half-time to cheer everyone up with his avatar)... it must be Hooooooooze and Robbo''s fault, lets shoot them.... Peter Grant will sort them out even if they are simply not good enough... he''ll have his work cut out though, wonder if he regrets coming yet... SACK THE LOT OF ''EM!!!!...  still 1-2 down, time for a good worthy rant now, I hope Grant can make it all better but I fear worthy has done too much damage... 2-2, DUBLIN, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! .. jolly good game now chaps, it''s on a knife edge... hey, we''re back in this, I wanna fight a worthyouter again... Hughsey set it up, crikey, it''s a good job we didn''t shoot him... GOALLLLLLLL, good job we didn''t sack the lot of ''em, 3-2 now!!! ...come on lets have a couple more.. they would never have fought back like this for Worthy?? ... 5 minutes FFS, and they scored, 3-3, same old Norwich, let in too many... we need a couple of centre backs on loan.. good job Hunter didn''t get the job cuz Croft couldn''t last again.. if we scored 4 every game we''d have loads more points.. Oh well, we can be philisophical about it, Peter Grant will know what''s needed now.. at least we didn''t lose and it looks like everyone has gone away to rant on other threads [:D]