Gallacher

Colin-- Shackell -- Fleming-- Drury

Hughes -- Etuhu -- Robinson

Croft --Earnshaw -- Huckerby

Subs: Camp, Dublin, Safri, McVeigh, Ryan Jarvis

4-3-3

1-0 up after 4 minutes....Huckerby scores

1-0! huckleberry the scorer!

We are playing how we played in the first 5 games.. which suggest Worthys "my way or the highway" Ethic led to our poor form.

Keep it going lads!

jas :)

oh dear, 1-1

I was just about to post "QPR are coming back into it" and then I thought no, don''t be negative!

C''mon City

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

1-0! huckleberry the scorer!

We are playing how we played in the first 5 games.. which suggest Worthys "my way or the highway" Ethic led to our poor form.

Keep it going lads!

[/quote]

1-1 now - still, why miss a chance to have a go at Worthy, eh?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Yep.. Why not Dicky!

[/quote]

2-1 - bloody Worthington, eh?

2-1 down, poor defence, not at all convinced by Shackell at the moment, too many bad fouls in dangerous positions. The first 20 mins we were cruising.

looks like normal service as were 2-1 down now!!! cant wait for grant to get into the players and sort them out, they simply arent good enough.

Normal service has resumed. Wouldn''t it be nice if we could hold a lead for more than 25 minutes? Peter Grant has his work cut out sorting this rabble out! I hope he doesn''t come to regret joining Norwich.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Yep.. Why not Dicky!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed Dicky, I will have a go at Worthy!  What do you expect, for the last two years he has dragged us down and inflicted his style of football on the players, they will not change overnight and is legacy will remain for sometime.  So yes Dicky I will have a go at Worthy and rightly so he put us in this position and I hope Granty will pull us out.  Frankly I find your blind faith to NW idiotic and your posts not much better. But I will be the first to say horses for courses and while I do not agree it takes all sorts of people to make this board interesting

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Yep.. Why not Dicky!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed Dicky, I will have a go at Worthy!  What do you expect, for the last two years he has dragged us down and inflicted his style of football on the players, they will not change overnight and is legacy will remain for sometime.  So yes Dicky I will have a go at Worthy and rightly so he put us in this position and I hope Granty will pull us out.  Frankly I find your blind faith to NW idiotic and your posts not much better. But I will be the first to say horses for courses and while I do not agree it takes all sorts of people to make this board interesting

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

If you bother to read my comments, I was making a point about the post where, when we were winning, it was used as a dig against Worthy. Do try and keep up.

Neil Adams said not to tell him this performance is down to one man, it''s down to the players.

That may be true, but would they have fought like this for Worthy?