Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Press Conference Tomorrow!

I''m not sure if this is standard practice but Peter Grant will be holding a press conference with the media outlining his objectives, Sounds like it will be a very in depth discussion!

I look forward to the Results!

If we don''t sort out our defence..........we''ll be in the ''Conference'' in a few seasons.....

Hopefully, PG will announce his number 2 and wave cheerio bye bye to Webbo an'' Co''.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

If we don''t sort out our defence..........we''ll be in the ''Conference'' in a few seasons.....

Hopefully, PG will announce his number 2 and wave cheerio bye bye to Webbo an'' Co''.

[/quote]

Cutting edge humour there Mello!....[:D]

I just hope Grant from Eastenders brings some of his own people in. This club needs root and branch reform. If he is only here through being obsequient to the Board we are in trouble.

[/quote]

Malkay please. New broom  needed. I''ve just realised I need to change my signature. Will try and come up with something deep and meaningful.

I still think someone else is coming in.

Delia always has a Trinity

In the beginning we had Worthy, Livermore and Foley. Then Worthy, Livermore and Hunter. Now I guess it''s Grant, Livermore and Hunter. I heard that Livermore retires at the end of the season and I would expect Peter Grant to have a huge say in who takes his place be it then or earlier.

Keith Webb is reserve team manager as far as I know.

[/quote]

totally agree, we need a complete refresh of background staff.

Grant will go through the usual "we have to get back to the premiership" stuff...

he may or may not announce a new coaching team.

Grant as Boos, Iwan Roberts as number 2, and possibly one of his Celtic Buds bought in.. Goodby Livermore, Hunter and back to the Ticket office for Webb

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Grant as Boos

[/quote]

Boos? I presume that was a slip of the keyboard ....

I don''t think you need to change your signature, Kathy, you''re just ahead of the game! Like the combining of Malky''s first and last names to get Malkay btw [:)], could start a trend there - Duckerby on the left, Loft on the right, Jackell in defence and Robshaw up front - with a team of one-name players we could resemble Brazil in one way at least! [;)]

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I don''t think you need to change your signature, Kathy, you''re just ahead of the game! Like the combining of Malky''s first and last names to get Malkay btw [:)], could start a trend there - Duckerby on the left, Loft on the right, Jackell in defence and Robshaw up front - with a team of one-name players we could resemble Brazil in one way at least! [;)]
[/quote]

you forgot Craming, Dickhu, Jurlin, Darrby and Dioblin